The 10/14/13 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  Thank you for being our listkeeper for so long!!!! We’ll miss you!

No movement and nothing to report here. *sigh*

Post # 6
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Moved up a few spots, I thought there were more proposals this week. I guess they were behind me. 

Post # 7
6959 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  Awwww You’ve been my only list keeper! It will feel so weird to have someone else. 🙂 But man do you deserve a break! 

Up one spot. Sllllllow movin’ here in the double digits! 😛

I’m eating tamales like it’s my job! I generally only eat them around Christmas, but SO has been bringing them home almost weekly. We’re going to have to roll ourselves down the hall before Thanksgiving even gets here!

Post # 8
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

@somethingaquamarine:  You’ve been doing a phenomenal job with this!  Thanks for doing this as long as you have been Smile

#117!!!!  Movin’ on up!

Post # 10
179 posts
Blushing bee

@somethingaquamarine:  Thank you so much for being the listkeeper. Seems like an exhausting job.

This week, I decided to switch up the rings I wear to distract myself from the ring I want. :p

Per my doctor’s request, this month I am on an elimination diet so I am eating plain chicken and am drinking water and water and more water this week.

Post # 11
1190 posts
Bumble bee

@somethingaquamarine:  I’ll miss you! I’m #114 now! 

I’m wearing Color Club’s Put a Pin In It (silver), eating homemade beef stew, and drinking water 🙂

Post # 13
179 posts
Blushing bee

@somethingaquamarine:  I am currently wearing a blue topaz ring that my BF gave me for my birthday on the middle finger on my left hand. (It’s 1/2 size bigger than my finger so it slips off my ring finger). And my right hand ring finger is a antique eternity band with forget-me-nots carved into it. I am still trying to figure out where to stick my bow ring that has little pave diamonds. And I asked for a new ring for christmas. I think I might run out of fingers soon. :p I am not alone though, my older sister wears 5 rings on a daily basis. They all have their assigned fingers.

Post # 14
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Wow 9 months! Thanks so much for keeping the list up! You’re an amazing person (atleast over the internet 🙂

Post # 15
679 posts
Busy bee

wow! i havent been on here in a few weeks and now im down to 92! …that was fast! congrats to all of the engaged bees!!

Post # 16
2414 posts
Buzzing bee

@somethingaquamarine:  Thanks so much for your time serving as our listkeeper! I know it takes a lot of time and work. 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors