posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
3338 posts
Sugar bee

another awesome list 🙂 good job ! 

Post # 4
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

#119 HOLY toledo!!!!  That is my largest jump yet—Congrats to all the recently engaged bees!

And thanks to somethingaquamarine for putting this list together!!!!!!  Awesome job!

Post # 5
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Whoa I started at #310 an now I’m at 153 people are getting engaged with the quickness!

Post # 6
1373 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

I moved so many spaces for a second I thought I got missed! Ah good old clean up.

I was barely in triple digits before, now in 103, almost double digits!

Post # 7
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

Waiting Food: What are you eating this week?  Homemade Pumpkin Alfredo!!  

Waiting Drink:  What are you drinking this week?  Samba Sangria Slush!  

Waiting Nail Polish:  ‘It Girl’ OPI for Sephora!  I’m curious about ‘skirting the issue’ LOVE all Essie and OPI colors Kiss

I’ve never participated in the waiting food/drink/polish category but I can’t believe I’m moving up….Soon I’ll be in the DOUBLE DIGITS what what?!?!?

Post # 8
91 posts
Worker bee

whoa! 343 to 217…then i realized it was cleanup! still exciting! Crossing fingers for December/January!

Post # 9
419 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Wow, over 100 spots!! That is crazy talk! I can’t believe I’m 14 short of double digits! I think I will be moving much more slowly from now on, though.

@somethingaquamarine:  thank you soo much for your hard work on the clean up list!!!

Post # 10
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@lovelymuse:  lol I agree. Congrats all!

Post # 11
2338 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Geeze I’m getting up there! And with at least 6 months to wait, I think I will definetly get higher. Not too sure that’s a good thing…

Post # 12
6964 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  73. ***deep breath*** I’m ok I’m ok I’m ok I’m ok… 

😀 Thank you SOOOOOO much for doing this! I hope you are pouring yourself a nice big glass of wine right now! 

(And holler at me if anyone starts giving you trouble because they didn’t bother to check in on the clean up thread. I’m happy to be the muscle for you!!)

Post # 13
6964 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

@veryberry13:  PUMPKIN ALFREDO???!!!!??? Please please please share the recipe!

Post # 15
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Camp Hope

I am up 54 spots this week!!! This has to be a record! Congrats to all the newly engaged ladies!!! I said earlier that I hoped for a good waiting weekend for everyone. 🙂 I had hoped to be engaged before hitting the 100 mark but oh well. It means a lot of ladies are happy. 🙂 I’m eating French toast and drinking Mtn. Dew. My waiting nail Polish is Victoria’s Secret Red. 

Post # 16
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Camp Hope

Okay. Totally forgot about the clean up. Thought it had another week. Oops. 🙂 clearly I commented before reading many of the posts. Forgive me. 😉

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors