The 1/13/14 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
2516 posts
Sugar bee

Congratulations, newly engaged Bees!

I’m loving the waiting food and polish color. I’ll have to give those a try!

Post # 4
3420 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

wow #73! congrats to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 5
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

#90!

I totally just had baked potatoes with broccoli and cheese for dinner–got it off pinterest! Really tasty, low calorie and filling! Cool

Great job again @shaka:!

Post # 6
2169 posts
Buzzing bee

I’m so SO excited to be featured on this list! Laughing

Post # 7
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Oh, please add me to the list! Officially a waiting bee and no longer a lurker so I can come out and play now.  Smile

Post # 8
611 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2016

Thanks again for the updated list! You rock shaka!

Only moved up 3 spots: 196 > 193. BEES, I have a feeling it will change soon because I am now 99% positive the proposal will be this weekend!!! 

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees! 

Post # 9
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

#187! I’m up 9 spots 🙂 Congrats to all of the newly engaged bee’s!!!! 

@NYCkindaBee:  I’m crossing my fingers for you this weekend 🙂

Post # 10
45 posts
Newbee

I’m #153 now – almost at the halfway point in the list! I’m hoping I don’t make it to the double digits without my BF proposing. After ring shopping with him last month, I’m not sure I can wait much longer! 

Post # 11
131 posts
Blushing bee

Ahh can I get added to the waiting list?! Biding my time has officially begun!

Post # 12
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

#275 🙂 Thanks for the add!!!

I have a weird feeling that my SO put a deposit on a ring today 🙂 🙂 🙂 Hopefully I won’t be a waiting bee for too much longer!!!

Congrats to all of those recently engaged! So exciting! And here’s to all of the bees in waiting! 

Post # 14
1344 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

very excited to be on the list for the first time!

Post # 15
140 posts
Blushing bee

Moved from 276 to 257… I am a patientlywaiting bee for now, but if I make it to the double digits without a proposal!!! Yell   Yell

Post # 16
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Wow, I moved up two spots to 94! Congrats bees! I really think 2014 will be my year. SO and I were textiwho this evening (he’s currently at police academy for his park ranger job), and he brought up how excited he was to get married. I was like, “It’s times like these I get impatient and am trying to be cool!” And he said, “Don’t worry, I love you more than anything and want you by my side for things that will happen in the not so distant future.” Eeeeeeeeek! Long distance and police academy might be the best thing ever to speed up the waiting process!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors