(Closed) The 1/14/13 Waiting List and Your New Listkeeper

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1069 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

Thanks fingerscrossed and congrats again on your engagement! Yay staying strong at 19 lol for exactly one more month! πŸ˜€

Post # 4
79 posts
Worker bee

Can I be added to the list please πŸ™‚

Post # 5
10 posts
Newbee

May I also be added to the Waiting List?

Post # 6
628 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Holding strong at 87! Congrats to the newly engaged Bees, Happy Planning.

To my fellow waiting bees. Lets hope you’re the next off the list!

Post # 7
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Brazil Room

Just got told a couple of days ago “you’re not getting your ring in January or February… but not as late as May. I marked the proposal date in my calendar and no peeking!” So I guess it’s looking like an engagement for March or April? He’s such a tease! I think he wanted to make sure I didn’t get my hopes up for Valentine’s Day.

Now at #152… what do you think Bees? In the 130’s when he finally pops the question?

Post # 8
5065 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: April 2014

@fingerscrossed:  Thank you for being a brilliant listkeeper. I hope you have a fantastic time planning your wedding.

Congrats to you lovely newly engaged bees. Many congratulations and much love.

Post # 9
1796 posts
Buzzing bee

How ironic, I just bought a couple orange nail polishes. Lol

Post # 10
2497 posts
Buzzing bee

Hi everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself as the new listkeeper. Feel free to PM me if you’d like to be added to next week’s Waiting List!

Post # 11
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@fingerscrossed:  Thank you for being an awesome listkeeper and I hope you’re having fun with the wedding planning Laughing

Congratulations to all the recently engaged bees! I’m holding strong at #25 and am very much looking forward to going on holiday in 25 DAYS with the SO because I’m damn sure that’s when it’s going to happen lol

Post # 12
1193 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Yay!!! I’m on the list #258. He said he thinks some projects will come through in the next week or two. (We’re waiting on finances). so I’m hoping by the end of the month :-). He told me that he liked valentines day as a wedding date. (We’re eloping)

Post # 14
69 posts
Worker bee

I’d like to be added πŸ™‚

Post # 15
90 posts
Worker bee

A big hello to our new listkeeper and thank you to fingerscrossed for another waiting list.

Congrats to all our newly engaged bees πŸ™‚

Post # 16
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Can I please be added to the list πŸ™‚

The topic ‘The 1/14/13 Waiting List and Your New Listkeeper’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors