The 11/4/13 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
502 posts
Busy bee

It’s consistently verrryy slow moving in the double digits. I wonder if that will change around the holidays..! Thanks so much, shaka!

Post # 5
204 posts
Helper bee

Add me to the list please!

Post # 6
817 posts
Busy bee

Can I be added to the list?  

I know it’s at least a year out but last night we had friends over for football and the boyfriend said something along the lines of “When we’re married blah blah blah…” and our buddy is joking aorund going “This is years from now, right?? Yeaaars!!” and the boyfriend squeezes me and says, “I gotta lock this one down!”  Although he’s been saying stuff like that for the past six months lol

Post # 7
112 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

Thanks, shaka, for list keeping. Sad and excited to have left the list. I am rooting for the rest of you. Soon soon soon.

Post # 8
219 posts
Helper bee

@shaka:  Thank you for taking over and keeping the list.  I’m made up to have jumped another 2 places especially as movement tends to get slower the higher up the list you get.  It would be great to get off the list at number 61 as it’s a special number to me but I won’t even be seeing SO until mid December so I don’t think that’s going to happen Frown

This week I’m back at work so eating mostly fruit and turkey fajitas with weight watchers pitta (so thin you could spit peas through it) and drinking sugar free squash, I will loose that 2nd stone by Xmas Smile

Post # 9
3896 posts
Honey bee

Bloomin’ heck. Now at 59.

Prediceted I would be off at number 82. Whoops!

Post # 10
215 posts
Helper bee

@shaka:  Wooooo Whoooo moved up five places. From #240 to #235

Thanks for keeping up with the list! Your doing a great job!

Post # 11
289 posts
Helper bee

Crossing my fingers this is my last week on the list! I suspect it’s happening this Friday!

Post # 12
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Congrats engaged bees! I only moved four places this week.

Thanks for reminding me of that delicious cupcake I had last week! This week’s waiting food is handfulls of Halloween candy — uhg, I’d better get over to the fitness board before I make myself fat!

Post # 13
215 posts
Helper bee

@Olympia:  what is the waiting food, etc about?

Are those things you had while being on the waiting list?

Post # 14
183 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@Mine29:  Yes, I think it’s just for fun to see what we’re all eating/drinking/wearing on our nails this week. 

Post # 15
215 posts
Helper bee

@Olympia:  OOOHHHH ok, thanks for letting me know 🙂

Post # 16
1343 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Wow, I’m at 66 now!

Congrats to all our newly engaged bees!!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors