The 1/20/14 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

@shaka:  woohoo!! congratulations! So exciting!

I’ve got to tell you, I’ve been checking your profile morning and night to see if you’d posted! The waiting list is the highlight of my week!

What is your business in?

Post # 5
179 posts
Blushing bee

101!

Congrats on the business and the home offer. Let us know if when you get accepted. 🙂

Post # 6
219 posts
Helper bee

@shaka:  wow exciting times ahead and a busy week for you.  Thank you for keeping the list amidst all that you’ve got going on.

I see I’m still stuck at #52 but I don’t mind at all as things are definitely moving along.  Looks like my OH is going to take (very) early retirement and has decided before he leaves his job we should be married, which means an engagement and marriage probably all before the end of this year!!

We’re going to discuss some options when he is next home in two weeks Laughing

Post # 7
32 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Please add me to the list next week. Laughing

Post # 8
1676 posts
Bumble bee

Varnish: none

eating: couscous

drinking: water! And tonnes of it

activity: zumba

Im trying so hard to be healthier in 2014, apparently I have 60 pounds to loose to reach my “perfect BMI” but I’d just like to start with loosing about half of that and get back to where I was in 2010 (before my life became a bit tougher)

Post # 9
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@shaka:  Congratulations on the business and the offer on the house. It does sound like you’ve been a busy bee!

I agree with @Sparkidoodle:, the List is definitely a highlight of my week! Although, I did only go up one spot. Engagement season is definitely experiencing some downtime in my opinion. I’ll bet we will lose a few waiting bees because of Valentine’s Day though! How exciting!

Post # 10
1676 posts
Bumble bee

@lovelee1:  yes I was thinking that too! The week after valentines day and the week after should definitely see some lovely lucky bees newly engaged, and the others of us moved up a bit!

Post # 11
1625 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

Yayyy! Congrats to all the other recently engaged bees, and good luck to the rest of you! I’m obvs thrilled to be engaged, but it will be a little sad not to watch my number creep up the list every week ahah! I’ll still be keeping an eye on the list with my fingers crossed for the rest of you!

@shaka:  Congrats on the business, that’s amazing! And good luck on the house!

Post # 12
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

Congratulations on your life events shaka! 😀

I’m super happy to have moved up to 60 :3 any other low bees likely to be vacating the list this week?

Congratulations to the recently engaged bees <3 

Post # 13
8071 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

Varnish: Essie’s Smokin Hot

eating: veggies veggies veggies

drinking: water! 

activity: pilates

another week another list! About to break into the 100s.

Post # 14
388 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

#100 (how cool/crazy Is that! I was in like 250s when I started!) checking in and saying that I should be getting engaged tomorrow. My ring will be ready and my boyfriend wants to give it to me right away. I am crossing every limb of my body in hopes that nothing will go wrong and I’ll be engaged around this time tomorrow! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors