(Closed) The 1/21/13 Waiting List

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Thank you @somethingaquamarine: for this week’s waiting list – great to have you as the new listkeeper Laughing And congratulations to all the recently engaged bees!

Ooh emerald green! And I just bought a China Glaze polish called “Emerald Fitzgerald”.. might have to paint my nails that colour tomorrow then hehe

Post # 5
1077 posts
Bumble bee

Thank you for taking over the waiting list and a belated congratulations to fingerscrossed! 

Post # 6
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  I just looked up the Zoya Holly and it is so pretty! I’m going to have to figure out how to get my hands on a bottle

Post # 7
2213 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Yay for all of the engaged bees!  I’m down to 141, and SO told me yesterday that he has started ring shopping!  😀

Post # 8
2168 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Please add me to the list. SO texted my Mom over the holidays saying that he has started looking for a ring and that he promises to have a serious talk with her and Dad before doing anything “drastic”! He also mentioned to me in passing a week later that a ring would look pretty on my finger.

Post # 9
238 posts
Helper bee

I need added to the list too! 🙂

Post # 10
1193 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

I moved up 2 places to 246. Hopefully  ill be off the list next week as I’m hoping he’s gonna ask me over the weekend. I could be wrong but I think (well I’m hoping) he ordered the ring last Monday or Tuesday when he asked my ring size. He’s kid free this weekend!

Post # 11
284 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

268…

Post # 12
764 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@somethingaquamarine:  Hey! for some reason I am no longer on the waiting list. I am unsure why.  On 12/10/12 I was #242 and have been off since. Please put me back on. 🙂 Thanks!

The 12/10/12 Waiting list

Post # 14
764 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

@somethingaquamarine:  OMG! haha! I swear I looked up and down that list. Sorry for the trouble! Silly Me! Thanks!

Post # 15
18 posts
Newbee

congratulations to all the engaged bees!!!!

yay 174!!!!Laughing

Post # 16
1069 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

still 19, wonder if I will still be there when he pops the question! thanks somethingaquamarine for taking over the list!

The topic ‘The 1/21/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors