The 1/27/14 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
239 posts
Helper bee

Thanks for this, and congrats Bees! 

I LOVE the nail color. Mine are currently classic (boring) clear. 

Post # 4
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Congrats to all of the newly engaged bee’s!!! #184 I am up 2 spots from last week, whoohoo! I am drinking green tea this week, eating Greek yogurt,  my nail polish is Tomorrow Never Dies by OPI and I while I would LOVE to napping this week, I’ll be studying instead 🙂 Happy waiting bee’s!!

Post # 5
219 posts
Helper bee

@shaka:  another great list amd congratulations the all the newly engaged waiting bees.

Still at #52, it sure is slow at the top of the list, think this is the first time I haven’t moved up for a couple of weeks in a row.  Here’s hoping VDay brings good news for some of us higher bees.

March’s holiday has had to be delayed until April so who knows if that means an engagement has also been pushed back although my SO has said to stand by for romance!!!

Post # 7
3924 posts
Honey bee

Love that nail polish! Thanks for the list! And many congrats to all the newly engaged bees.

Post # 8
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

I was super excited to be 59! I guess I’ll just have to enjoy looking at a lower number next week XD

Congratulations to the engaged bees, only 4 this week – hopefully all the other BFs are finalising their valentines proposal plans 🙂

Thank you for the list shaka!

Post # 9
219 posts
Helper bee

@shaka:  lol, I thought maybe she had gotten engaged too late to be taken off this weeks list but I’ll take a move of 1 slot Smile

Post # 10
42 posts
Newbee

Moved up 4 spots. I get so jealous every time I see the nail polish color because they are all so pretty and I get to wear none of them as a nurse. 

Post # 11
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I guess with #43 off I’m #80… 70s are almost here! Come on lucky number 7!!!!

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!!!

Post # 12
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees indeed!!

Staying strong at #89!

Post # 13
878 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Put me on the list! Hoping to be engaged by the end of March!

Post # 14
2486 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

Congrats to the newly engaged bees!!!

Post # 15
1190 posts
Bumble bee

@shaka:  not movement this week! I guess that’s what happens when I get to the double digits. It was a good waiting week for me, I kept my mouth shut, lol.

Post # 16
1190 posts
Bumble bee

@veryberry13:  *waves* I’m down here at 86, only a few spots below. I didn’t realize we were so close on the list together!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors