The 12/9/13 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
54 posts
Worker bee

Up 8 spots in one week! The holidays really have landed!

Post # 4
3930 posts
Honey bee

56! Gosh moving up fast!

Post # 5
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

Thanks for doing this @shaka:!!

99!!  Double Digits!!!  As some of you know, I’m aiming for single digits (SO is not proposing for a year….but I still find being on here GREAT because of all the wonderful bees on here and that SO and I will NOT be having a long engagement as we’ve discussed lol).

MILESTONE!!

Waiting Food: Salad, Salad, SALAD!!  Holiday Diet Challenge Wink

Waiting Drink:  Day-Hazelnut Coffee, Night-Vodka and Cyrstal Light (gotta save the calories)

Waiting Nail Polish:  Go Overboard by Essie.

Post # 6
212 posts
Helper bee

Making my debut on the list at #263!

Waiting Food: Zuppa toscana! A comforting soup for this cold weather we have been having.

Waiting Drink: Diet pepsi, my weakness.

Waiting Nail Polish: None, I really need to get it together soon!

Post # 7
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Yay! I am excited to be on this list with everyone. It is fun to be a part of and to see people’s wonderful proposal stories!!

Post # 8
2486 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

@veryberry13:  double digits!!! Wooo hooooo! 

Im at 160. I’m offically predicting I will be #60. (Being optimistic) 

congrats to the newly engaged bees!! 

Post # 9
451 posts
Helper bee

Started at 249, now at 226.  It’s holiday season, hope all of you have your hopes and dreams come true!  Of course mine is being weird.  Just bought the ring and is not the type to sit on it.  Asked him last night if he wanted to get married summer 2014 or summer 2015. (Keep in mind this was at the end of an hour and a half long disscussion about getting married and moving in, him looking at pictures of wedding dresses I liked, blah blah blah, AND we had moved to another room where football was on, alas)  He just looked at me blankly and said once we got engaged he wanted things to move very quickly.  What the heck does that mean?  My assumption that we’ll get engaged in 2013 and married in 2014?  Yeah, I’m being chicken little.  He’s not going to sit on that thing and do the 2015 thing. 

But don’t you LOVE how lovey dovey they are right when they’re ready to propose?  He’s never treated me so well. He emptied the dishwasher before work this morning and made himself late to work cuddling with me.  And I’ve never gotten so many forehead kisses (my all time favorite though I’ve never told him) in my life.

So, I’m drinking Coke at the moment, but Wine will be my staple, always is

I’m eating Yogurt covered raisins, huge fan of those the last few weeks.

I never wear nail polish but I had the ring board up and SO was looking at it with me (now that he’s stopped laughing at me about Weddingbee – he learned about it 10 days ago, he’s all interested and wants to know what I’m up so and look at the picture ).  Anyway, we were looking at the ring board and there are some pretty wild nails on there so I’ve decided that tonight he’s coming home to regular fingernails, but I’m going for a pedicure and I’m going to have them do something funny to my ring finger nail. I’m thinking painting it blue with an “N” in silver script and a few crystals stuck on.  I’ll have to take it off before work tomorrow but it’ll be hilarious.  I’ll try to post it here.

Post # 10
215 posts
Helper bee

220 to 214! Moved up quite a bit! Seems like a lot of bees got engaged this past week!

Post # 11
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Hellooo from #164! 

I suspect I wont’ be moving another 10 spots before a proposal, but it is still wishful thinking LOL

Post # 12
271 posts
Helper bee

2 places :). The list is starting to move with the festive engagements.  Congrats all.

Post # 13
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Up 6 spots! 

Post # 14
1343 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Woah, I moved up TWO spots – to 63!  Surprising!

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!

Waiting Food: Cookies!

Waiting Drink: Hazelnut coffee

Waiting Nail Polish: Gelish Red Roses

Post # 15
80 posts
Worker bee

Ooh 2 weeks in a row the Bees at my number have been engaged!

Things have been so crazy that right now I have some woefully chipped clear nail polish on my fingers. My birthday is this week, and my SO took the day off to spend it with me, so I’d better fix this nail situation! 😉

Post # 16
564 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2016

@Mine29:  

Well…’tis the season!

The vast majority of proposals happen around the holidays.

255- I moved up 8 spots since last week.

I’m in exams so I’m drinking lots of coffee this week!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors