The 2/10/14 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
211 posts
Helper bee

@shaka: I asked to be added on the last thread and I wasn’t…?

Post # 7
525 posts
Busy bee

163! Seems like it’s slow moving lately. 

Post # 8
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

#179…i”m only up three spots but i’ll take it! Hoping to move wayyy up after Valentines day and the clean up list 🙂

Post # 10
1360 posts
Bumble bee

I’d like to be added to next week’s list! Thanks 🙂

Post # 11
219 posts
Helper bee

@shaka:  Thanks for the list, after pulling a very unexpected all night duty at work (its 0240 here), the new list has seriously been the highlight of my evening, even though I’m stuck at #50.  It’s also nice to see a UK bee in the spotlight this week.

And just because I’m mega bored at work:

Eating:  Rich tea fingers (about the lowest calorie biscuits you can get that are still tasty)

Drinking:  red bull (the only thing keeping me awake right now, apart from WB)

Nails:  I’m actually wearing a very pale pink shellac this week.  I’ve no idea what it’s called but I figured it’s so light no one at work would notice and I’ve managed to get away with it for 2 days so far :-))

Post # 12
425 posts
Helper bee

#215 now! I started at #270 back in Dec 2013 (~2mon ago).

Post # 13
8035 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2015

207. Creeping up into the 100s! I have at the very least a month to go, most likely 2. LONGEST WINTER EVER. le sigh.

Post # 14
592 posts
Busy bee

Man bees need to get engaged faster! XD I’m getting bored with the 200’s already after only a month and a half. I’m dropping roughly 3.5 spots a week, so in 16 weeks I’ll be in the 100’s! 

Maybe I’ll make a waiting list timeline to occupy me instead of the confusing proposal timeline! Week of June the second here I come. 😛

Post # 15
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

118, after cleanup 100s for sure! Mixed feelings about that..haha. Congrats to all the engaged bees! 🙂

Post # 16
15 posts
Newbee

I would love to be added! <3

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors