The 2/17/14 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

Lol 4 of the 5 proposals were on valentines XD Still not as many as I thought there might be, but I’m down to 57 so can’t complain too much :3 just looking forward to the waiting list now! I’m hoping to get into the 40’s lol.

Thank you dear shaka as always for the list and thank you for asking me to spotlight this time 😀 <3

Congratulations to the lovely and recently engaged ladies xxx

Post # 5
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

@MaidMarian:  welcome to the spotlight! Another UK bee! 🙂

I agree I thought there would be a few more Valentine’s proposals! Hold strong bees!

Post # 6
2355 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

#90 checking in! I’m thinking this is probably my second-to-last week on the list. I could be wrong, but I know it’s not much longer. : )

Post # 7
2125 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

Eeeep! I’m so happy that I was one of those Valentine’s proposals 🙂 the engagement has been a long time coming. So glad to be off the list, but I will always check the waiting threads because this place was home for so long. 

Good luck waiting bees! 

Post # 8
3077 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

I got engaged today!!! I didn’t post my number because I didn’t know if I was #100 or #99 at 4AM this morning haha

Post # 9
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@shaka:  Please add me to the list. I don’t know how anyone can do this for so long!! How do you not go crazy knowing he’s got the perfect ring for you, and hasn’t proposed??

Post # 10
239 posts
Helper bee

Haha I am exactly in the middle: 154/308. 

Congrats to to all the newly engaged Bees!!! Glad Valentine’s Day was so sparkly! 🙂

Post # 12
112 posts
Blushing bee

Congrats to all the Ladies that are now off the list!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone else had an amazing VDay

Post # 13
179 posts
Blushing bee

96! Woot!

Congrats to all the bees who got their proposals last week.

Post # 14
143 posts
Blushing bee

May I please be added to the list? 🙂

Post # 15
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!  #85 this week Cool

Post # 16
525 posts
Busy bee

#161! Thought I would be up much higher. I only have 3 more months to wait, so I wonder how far I’ll move. Congrats to all the wonderful newly engaged bees!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors