The 2/24/14 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
2355 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@shaka:  #89! SO was alone with my dad a few nights ago. I haven’t mentioned the ring since it arrived. He said to me randomly that it would have been a perfect time to talk to my dad, but he had forgotten to bring the ring. I honestly hadn’t even thought that they would be talking that night. He said that’s the only delay. I imagine he’ll talk to him soon and remember to bring the ring. It’s an exciting time!

Post # 4
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

115!! Wonder where clean up will land me! 🙂 congrats to the engaged bees!

Post # 6
272 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2016

I’m moving up by one spot every week! I can’t tell if I’ll be on the list for a LOT longer or not much longer at all…I’m getting weird mixed messages from my SO. Here’s hoping for the latter! 🙂 

Post # 7
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

56! 😀 I thought I was going to be 57 still so hooray, lol :3

Congratulations to the dear engaged bees, thank you shaka and thank you (and good luck) for getting the cleanup thread up! Xx

Post # 8
425 posts
Helper bee

#208 now 🙂 thanks for updating the waiting list

Post # 11
338 posts
Helper bee

wow, we’re moving fast! congrats to all the engaged bees 🙂

Maybe I’ll get to my fave number with the list clean up, and hoping it’s the lucky one!

Post # 12
2355 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

SO talked to my father today! I’m not supposed to know, but my mom can’t keep a secret. I know what my ring is since we picked it together, but I haven’t seen it in person. My father, who never uses this word, told my mother it was beautiful! He really respected SO going the traditional route. Aaaaaaaa! This last bit of time is going to have me on my toes.

Post # 14
817 posts
Busy bee

174 wow!! I betcha I’m gonna get to that #1 spot by the time I get engaged 😛

Post # 15
411 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Oooh I moved up another spot to #88! Cool! I can’t wait to see what number I’ll be at when I can finally come off the list! Congrats to the newly engaged bees!

Post # 16
957 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

#43 is off the list. I’m engaged. yay.

thanks for being a super listkeeper, will be odd not to see my name on it next week! 

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors