The 3/3/14 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1676 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Welcome to the spotlight Monroe87!

congratulations newly engaged bees!

and I love the look of that iced mocha! Yom!

Post # 4
1343 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Wow, #49 – I’m officially in the 40s.  Scary!

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 5
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@shaka:  Yay for a new list!! #168 isnt half bad, up 4 spots!!! Cant wait to see where I land in the upcoming weeks and after the clean-up. Congrats to all of the enaged bees!

Post # 6
219 posts
Helper bee

@shaka:  wow I miss a week getting rushed into hospital and I’ve jumped 3 places, who said things were slow up here in the double digits lol. 

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees, especially those low numbers 

Post # 7
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Up 4 spots this week to 111! Wow! 🙂 congrats ladies!!

Post # 9
957 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

can’t believe my name isn’t there anymore. very weird, thanks for my proposal blurb. 🙂

Post # 10
78 posts
Worker bee

Hooray for #60! Congrats to all newly engaged bees! 

Post # 11
2116 posts
Buzzing bee

#172 is ok with me and I know I will be on here for quite a while. SO and I started discussing ring prices over the weekend and boy were we not on the same page!

He had a WAY higher budget than me. Like 3-4x my amount! Great you would like to spend that much but uhhhh…. i know you are far from having that in your savings lol. 2014 will not be my year haha.

Post # 12
179 posts
Blushing bee

Blegh. My timeline got pushed back. Good luck to all the waiting bees.

Post # 13
13 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: January 2022

I would love to be added to the waiting list! I found this forum a few weeks ago and it has been so helpful. My boyfriend and I are currently separated by the Atlantic ocean (I’m in the U.S. and he’s in the U.K.) but I am expecting a proposal when we see each other in May. It’s been frustrating waiting for the big question, but that’s what I have all you guys for….to remind myself that I’m not the only one! Thanks to each and every one of you!!!

Post # 13
88 posts
Worker bee

Is there an updated list anywhere? I believe I had been asked to be added and dont see my name  I cant find anything with the updated list. Please help me find it 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors