1352 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 5
1513 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

up 4 spots… hopefully i will be off this list by our anniversary in 3 weeks… sorry my phone doesnt let me capitolize or use proper punctuation on the wedding bee hahaha

Post # 6
7279 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  Thank you so much for doing this week after week! I can’t imagine tracking all the engagement stories, summerizing & linking them and updating the list over and over! You are awesome. 

Post # 9
4529 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@somethingaquamarine:  Thank you! I’m getting awwwwwwwwful close to double digits 😡 He’d better hustle!

Post # 10
1335 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

@somethingaquamarine:  Can I be added?!  Eeeekkk…

I have been unofficially waiting since last October, when he gave me a timeline of ‘one year’.  Now, it is May, and although I am happy, calm and collected, feel that being added will give me a focus?! 

However, I feel it is impending within the next few months at least.  He is asking a lot more questions than ever before!!

Post # 11
3470 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Yay 248! Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 12
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

181! Feels like there were a lot of proposals last week, congratulations girls ^^

thank you once again to aquamarine!

Post # 13
398 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

Woo 225!

Post # 14
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

Can I please be added? This is my first month of official waiting. I know, I know…you can throw rotten tomatoes at me. I’m not impatient (yet) but I do want an outlet so I can control/curb the cray cray. Nice meeting you all!

Post # 15
806 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

up 5 🙂 whoo hoo

The topic ‘The 5/20/13 Waiting List’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors