The 7/1/13 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  Thanks dear!

So, I moved up 3 spots. Whoo. Also, he said we’ll be engaged for about a year, assuming all goes well. Whoo… No later than Nov 2014, help me forget how far away it is.

Post # 4
6960 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  Thanks again!

Ooo yay! I love sparkly purple! I just found my purple glitter polish, too (how it ended up in my sock drawer, I have no idea!). 

Up three more spots to 144. We’re moving into a new place in the next couple weeks, so no ring for me anytime soon. 😛 At least I get to decorate! YAY!!

Post # 5
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@somethingaquamarine:  Yay! Got my waiting list fix before work 😀

Up 2 spots: Exactly one month left on the list for me! EEEEE! 

Post # 6
3419 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  Thank you! 

6 spots this week. I hope I’m not below 100 when Feb comes (estimated proposal!)!

Post # 7
846 posts
Busy bee

I’m at 222 now! I wonder where I will be in September when our one year anniversary comes up! 🙂

Post # 8
1241 posts
Bumble bee

@MexiPino:  I love decorating! OOOOO 

Post # 9
6960 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@aithinne:  Me too! I’m focusing on that, instead of the fact that we’re moving from the beach to the Valley. It’s like 30 degrees hotter there on any given day! And we’re moving in the middle of a heat wave. I went to our new place today to drop off a check. Parked 20 yards from the office and was sweating by the time I was at the door!  Then I got back to our old apartment and I’m COLD!

But decorating will be fun. I moved into SO’s apartment that he’d had for 2 years, so I’ve kind of felt like I was crashing at his place for 6 months! Moving into a new place together gives me license to decorate and organize. 

Post # 10
2661 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  that polish is perfect!! I totally have to get some now!! thank you!

I moved up 5 spots to 188! moving on up!

Post # 11
1241 posts
Bumble bee

@MexiPino:  The SO and I have WAY different ideas of decor. For instance, his bathroom is painted in wide stripes of various orange. It’s really quite hideous, but he thinks it’s fantastic. Putting on makeup there is a nightmare because of the color reflection. 

Oddly enough, he’s a painter, and he’s colorblind. I have a feeling there will be some disagreements about painting the rooms, but otherwise it should be fun to decorate. 🙂

I’m sorry about the heat, that sucks. Hopefully it will still be exciting and a good time.

Post # 12
2968 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Congratulations to all the recently engaged bees!! I hope the rest of you are keeping yourselves calm and busy despite the wait. There is another side!

Post # 14
583 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Hooray I moved up 5 spots! So happy to be in spot 193 🙂

My waiting food this week is raspberry muffins (it’s Winter in Australia and they are sooo yummy warmed up). If I could have a donut right now I’d take a chocolate one.

Post # 16
20 posts
Newbee

I love decorating!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors