Post # 4
163 posts
Blushing bee

Woot! I’m starting at under 300!

Post # 5
3268 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Oh my gosh! I’m below #20! EGAD! I would bet good money that by the time I’m engaged, I’ll be below 10. :/

Nail Polish Suggestion for next week: I’m wearing a solid magenta base coat with Sally Hansen Gem Crush “Lady Luck”– it’s a pretty silver and magenta glitter.

Post # 6
116 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Finally moved out of #46 and am now #44! 🙂  Congrats to all the newly engaged!!!

Post # 7
3420 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

@Creiddylad:  how long have you been on the waiting list? jw I’m trying to figure out where I’ll be in Febuary or march lol!

Post # 8
3268 posts
Sugar bee

@prettyinpink11:  Blargh, I’ve been on it since March 2012 I think. I started somewhere in the mid-to-high 200’s. 😛 I’ve thought of taking myself off it until more concrete evidence of engagement turns up, like more than hints that it might happen within the next 9 months (which have been given, but I’m feeling cynical about it lately and not being sure about the validity of hints). But I don’t want to end up back on the list and be #300 or something when it happens! It’s more exciting on the Bee when someone low on the list gets engaged. 😉

Post # 10
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

159 Yay! Wish all the best to the engaged bees the best and loads of luck to us still waiting <3

Post # 11
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

#168, well, 167 now that Hello Kitty is engaged! Moving on up the list. I’ll be #1 before you know it!

Nails this week: Gel nails in a french manicure – toenails are a lovely blue.

Drink that I must have… Dr Pepper baby!

Post # 12
163 posts
Blushing bee

@Creiddylad:  I think people put themselves on the list when they are ready to be on it. If you were ready in March 2012 and it’s not messing with your life in any way to be on the list, why would you take yourself off?

Post # 13
163 posts
Blushing bee

Nails: Cute as a Button by Essie

Drink: I am planning to mak a whiskey smash with agave nectar and mint from the herb garden

Food: I just bought garlic and jalapeno stuffed olives…mm mm

Post # 14
3268 posts
Sugar bee

@MsKiss:  Well, if I end up being on it for way too long, I think I would feel ashamed and yucky about it. Like why would I want to be on a waiting list to be engaged if it wasn’t looking like it would happen? I dunno, I get in a bad mood about waiting so long sometimes. 

But I don’t think I actually will take myself off. I’d like to see where I get to. I’m just hoping I’m not going to be in the #1 spot for 2 years or something. 🙁

Post # 15
2968 posts
Sugar bee

Congratulations to all the recently engaged bees!! And props to @somethingaquamarine:  for being an awesome list keeper Laughing

Post # 16
163 posts
Blushing bee

@Creiddylad:  Yeah I can see that–how long have you two been dating? If he says it’ll happen soon, it should. I definitely hope it happens for you soon!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors