The 7/22/13 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  Thank you!!!

#163… Whoot. Had some forward motion in the talks this week. He keeps bringing up the engagement/wedding now that I’m not. He’s getting impatient too, and I quietly reminded him that just because we have to put the wedding after he finishes school, it doesn’t mean the engagement has to wait. We’ll see how that goes.

Post # 4
3222 posts
Sugar bee

YAY! Thanks for all of your hard work somethingaquamarine!

This week I am detoxifying and hoping for some serious weightloss. I’ve been indulging a bit too much this summer and can’t fit into my bridesmaid dress for my dear friend’s wedding! I’m going to be eating nothing but blended veggie soups. 

My nails are painted Essie Fiji, which never lasts a full week.

Post # 5
4576 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@somethingaquamarine: Thanks, sister!

#121 and creeping toward that #100 spot 🙂

BF is trying his damndest to throw me off his trail, and has re-hidden my ring. 

Post # 6
3222 posts
Sugar bee

My boyfriend is using the proposal as a torture device, I swear.

Post # 7
699 posts
Busy bee

@somethingaquamarine:  Hi, #34…please take me off the waiting list. Not engaged, nor likely to be in the near, or far future. I’ll still be around ^-^

Post # 8
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

So many proposals! Hope this is just the beginning of a huge wave of summer engagements! 😀 Congratulations everyone!

I’m down to 154! Starting to get excited about reaching the double digits :3

Thank you as always, aquamarine x

Post # 9
338 posts
Helper bee

@somethingaquamarine:  thanks for posting 🙂 you do such a great job at summarizing the proposals, I love it!

I’m now 286, it’s moving so fast! I’m hoping for a december proposal, at this rate I’ll prob be in the 100ish lol

This week I’m on my period so weird food combos for me, I sometimes eat oreos with jalapenos…I know I’m weird…haha

nails…I have a light blue with blue glitter on top 🙂 guess my fave color haha

Congrats to the engaged bees, love reading the stories!

Post # 10
338 posts
Helper bee

@letigre:  seems like he’s enjoying torturing you, on the other hand how cool you share that with him, mine would freak if I were to tell him about this list, he’d prob say I’m trying to get engaged…duh lol

hope you are indeed getting closer to the proposal 🙂

Post # 11
6964 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

@letigre:  LOL I’m with your boyfriend… I’m not sure WHAT we’re getting close to, but I love moving up the list. 

Post # 12
6964 posts
Busy Beekeeper

@somethingaquamarine:  Oooo 10 proposals! Thanks for all the recaps. I always miss a few throughout the week. 

I’m eating- everything in my fridge. 😛 We’re in the process of moving so it’s clearing out time. Hmmm…. enchilada sauce, pan de sal, green beans, bacon and a banana…. what sort of dinner will you become?

Post # 13
3222 posts
Sugar bee

@cherriesandcream:  Haha, we’ve been together for 9 years and are common-law married. I’ve been wearing my engagement ring for a month already, but take it off if I’m seeing friends/family since we’re not formally engaged. Getting engaged was a mutual decision that we both thought about, but he really wants to do something special for the proposal. It’s more “his thing” than mine, to be honest 🙂 I’m letting him have his day.

Post # 14
158 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Please add me!

Post # 15
267 posts
Helper bee

3 more weeks until my ring comes in! SO says by sept we will be engaged! I doubt he will be able to wait long after he picks it up! Lets hope for no ring delays!!

Waiting food for me: pita chips and hummus, meatless buffalo wings (previous vegetarian, but can’t get enough of them still!)

Waiting drink: diet cherry Pepsi, my all time fav!

unfortunately, letting my nails have a break from polish for a few weeks. (Constant polish for a few years was damaging them I think) 🙁

happy waiting to all the waiting bees!!!!!     🙂

Post # 16
846 posts
Busy bee

I’m 208! 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors