The 7/29/13 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

Oooh the list is a bit early today 😀 (it’s late sunday here instead of the usual monday.) Also 151 down from 154 yaay ^^

I could have sworn more people left the list than 3 but oh well, just keep those summer proposals coming ladies! 😀 Congratulations to the girls that did get engaged <3

Thank you aquamarine for being a wonderful listkeeper x

Post # 4
573 posts
Busy bee

@MaidMarian:  I think if people leave the list on a bigger number than you, that doesn’t affect you; it’s when people leave from a smaller number than you that you get bumped to a smaller number. 

I’ve moved down another 5 places.

Post # 5
2151 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Congrats to the recently engaged bees! This could possibly be my last week on the list… Wishful thinking … 🙂 

Post # 6
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

@emmrr3:  I did realise (been on since march) 🙂 I more meant that there seems to have been a lot of proposal announcments this week, but evidently most of the posters were not on list and as such would not have been taken off (we only have three girls in the ‘latest proposals’ section).

Post # 7
4483 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I want to break 200 by the end of August. Future Misters, get asking!

Post # 8
163 posts
Blushing bee

I moved down another 6 spots! Congrats to the newly engaged bees!

Post # 10
37 posts
Newbee

Congratulations Bees!! Loved reading all your beautiful stories 🙂

As for me, it’s been a hot chocolate kind of week as it’s pretty cold in Australia at the moment!

Post # 11
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  Thanks for being such a great list keeper! I’m at 160! Whoot!

@Laurenplusalex:  Didn’t it feel like a bunch of proposal’s this week? Crazy!

@MaidMarian:  I might have to cede that #1 spot to you. Got great timeline news today.

Post # 13
9 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Can I be added to the list, please? 🙂

Waiting, not-so-patiently. 😛 

Post # 14
221 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

Add me please! 

Post # 15
1343 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

128, holy cow.  I feel like I’m a freight train headed for double digits.  And I know I will get there without a proposal.  Sigh 🙁

Post # 16
724 posts
Busy bee

I love seeing bees from all over the list getting engaged. Definitely makes me feel like it’s not about moving up, but just a matter of when you get yanked off!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors