The 7/8/13 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  Thank you dearest!

#171 – And I’m still looking at next summer/next fall for a proposal. *sighs* 

Post # 4
3420 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  Thanks for doing this every week!! You are awesome 🙂

down four spots from last week–ahh.

Post # 5
26 posts
Newbee

Thank you, I can only hope I’m not on this list for long 🙂

Post # 6
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Camp Hope

I use a modified version of Franks Red Hot Sauce Chicken dip. It is amazing!! And just the right temperature for spiceyness. I use 1 lb chicken. Boil and then dice it after it has cooled. One package of cream cheese. Half a tub of blue cheese. (the small tubs) One cup ranch and one cup franks red hot sauce. Stir everything as best as you can and bake at 350 for roughly 20 minutes (until it is bubbling) Sorry my measurements aren’t exact. We don’t measure where I’m from. The exact recipie is on the bottle of franks red hot sauce. The only thing I really do different is I use 1 lb of chicken and instead of blue cheese dressing, I use ranch. But I make my own ranch from the packet. This is a favorite with family and friends and everyone asks for the recipie. Sorry for any spelling. My iPhone does not like to type on WB. 

Post # 7
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Camp Hope

And it is great for football season. Go Falcons. 🙂 hope everyone enjoys if they decide to try it. 

Post # 8
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

nice, #293! hopefully not for long ; ) 

Post # 9
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@WrestlersLove:  I can see we have different views on Football. 🙂 Go Saints! 🙂 Good reciepe though.

Post # 10
2766 posts
Sugar bee

I need to get into nail art! I’m just starting to get serious about my nails since I know at some point in the next 4 months there’s a proposal coming. Over the long weekend, I painted them a lovely gold colour:

Post # 11
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

No movement again! No way I’ll make it to 111 from 116 in the next 3 weeks! Oh well, least I can move up at least 184 other bees 🙂

ETA: My nail art: pearl undercoat, french pink on top = subtle shimmer. I was contemplating putting on some transfers on my ring fingers but I’m trying to grow them out, which involves putting fresh coats of strengthener and therefore too many efforts 😛

Post # 14
957 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

first non-moving week since I joined the list in janaury.

Post # 15
583 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Ooooh I moved up 4 spots! So exciting 🙂 189…. AND

Good news is.. after talking to SO I have a feeling he might propose this October. I knew it would be before Christmas, but we have a formal night for his church on the 19th and I’m wondering if he may ask then as he seems overly excited about it this year… hmm

Post # 16
573 posts
Busy bee

Loved the recaps 🙂

I wonder what ine will be like when the time comes…

Up another 5 places!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors