The 8/12/13 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Congratulations to our newly engaged bees!

Post # 5
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

Yay for the engaged ladies! Keep those announcments coming 😀

Post # 8
2151 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

There goes my waiting list roulette guess ;). I guessed 73, and that came and went last week!

P.S: He told me to keep Friday open because he has dinner plans for us. No special occasion or anything. Eeep!

Post # 10
957 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  oh, I thought it was september but I might be moving then and be without internet for a while and don’t wanna miss my chance to protect my #95 spot 😛

Post # 11
468 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I am actually ALMOST sad that I don’t get to look for my name and number anymore. But it’s totally worth it! Congrats to the engaged Bees, and note to those still-waiting.

I started at #305, I ended at #45. It will happen, and it will be awesome!

Post # 13
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

#266! I was SO GOOD with my diet for…3 days. Then, everything went downhill! Tough day at work on Thurs = take out. I’m going to be out of town the first three days of next week for work which means more eating out. Oh well! Sorry waistline!

Waiting keeps ticking by… November seems so far!

Post # 14
724 posts
Busy bee

Wow! I suspest I’ll be in the 100s as early as next week. Surprised

This week I’m eating eggs benedict, drinking chocolate mint tea, and wearing OPI Cosmo-Not Tonight Honey.

Post # 15
38 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2016

I would like to be added, please 🙂

Post # 16
267 posts
Helper bee

My SO ordered my ring 4 weeks ago, and they said it would take 4-6 weeks. its getting close!! He got me an espresso machine, and I have been drinking iced Carmel macchiatos that are exactly like Starbucks! Yum!  I’ve been snacking on chocolate lucky charms!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors