The 8/19/13 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
179 posts
Blushing bee

Woo! Down to 262! Congrats to the lucky newly engaged bees. 🙂

Just changed my nail polish to Sinful colors’s Mint Apple. I love seafoam/mint.

Post # 4
6960 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

#126!! Holy cow! Lots of low number bees gettin’ hitched! WOOT!!!

@somethingaquamarine:  Thanks for your hard work! I can’t even imagine how much of a pain the clean-up process must be. I feel like I should buy you a drink. 🙂 

I’m eating ube pan de sal this week. So bad, but we went to the Filipino bakery to get stuff for SO’s mom and I couldn’t help myself. Drinking tequila at SO’s high school reunion (he thought it was a good idea to do shots with me… it wasn’t… homeboy can NOT hold his liquor as well as yours truely). 

Post # 8
6960 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  Thanks! I’m trying. Booknerd left some big sparkly shoes to fill. 

Post # 9
724 posts
Busy bee

Right smack dab at 200.

This week I’ll be eating feta watermelon salad, drinking guava-infused gin, and wearing OPI Dutch Tulips.

Yikes, I can’t believe fall is just a month away! The end of summer had not been on my radar at all until checking this thread.

Post # 11
668 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@shaka:  Guava infused gin??? What the what??? I. Need. This.

Post # 13
212 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

291! WOW! 19 People have gotten engaged since I’ve been on the list! Yay! I’ll be #1 before you know it!

Post # 14
724 posts
Busy bee

@LoveBugBee:  THAT’S EXACTLY WHAT I SAID! Found it on The Horticult.

I’m trying it with a London Dry and a New Western style… fully expect both to rock my world.

Post # 15
170 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!! I cannot believe I am now sitting at #8. This is actually the number I guessed on waiting roulette. I am starting to doubt my guess, but you never know. 

Post # 16
668 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

@shaka:  Are you using pink guava or that special variety? I’ve done homemade bittters but never a fruit infusion and I LOVE gin!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors