The 8/5/13 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
197 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2015

I can’t believe there are already 100 bees under me!

Thank you so much for keeping the list! I’ve been looking forward to it all day! I think knowing that I will be off the list soon has me obsessing over it. As silly as it sounds, I was kind of hoping for a bit more time on the list to get to know everyone since everyone is so wonderful and supportive.

Post # 5
132 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Good luck to all of the waiting bees! Feels surreal to be off this list, was on it for almost a year and a half I think!

Some ideas for waiting items:

Food – anything dark chocolate. Just had some dark chocolate plain M&Ms. 🙂

Drink: Winecoolers! Love Mike’s Hard Black Cherry Lemonade, my favorite.

Nail Polish: Sally Hansen Diamond Strength Nail Polish in Blushing Bride. (Appropriate, no? :D)

Currently have my toenails painted like this – it’s a very pretty pink color. 🙂

Post # 6
22 posts

I have been waiting for this list all day!!! 320, wohoo, lol,

Post # 7
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Newest waiting bee! Good luck to all the ladies ahead of me! 

Post # 9
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  Thanks dear….

Natural nails for me this week, then I’m off to get my gel nails and I think I’m going to go pink! Toenails will be painted something outlandish. Maybe in a green.

Cafe au lait and beignets are on the menu.

#157…and about six months to go. It’s going to kill me!

Post # 10
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Congratulations to those 4 waiting bees who are already planning the big day!!! All your stories are so lovely!

As for me, i’ve jumped only 4 spots on the list, but I think my proposal won’t come until late September at the earliest!

This week my dietician has been kind and I’m currently indulging in croissants and chocolate milk for breakfast (and still managing to lose some pounds!!!)

thanks for keeping the list, sweetie!

Post # 11
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: February 2015

#269! I am trying my luck at south beach diet so dinner tonight was roasted garlic chicken and green beans. Tres Boring.

Post # 12
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

148 yeah! Keep them summer proposals coming ladies! <3 and congratulations to those off the list!

Thank you again, aqua! X

Post # 13
1470 posts
Bumble bee

#210, I’m super excited to get into the single hundreds 🙂 I think it’s happening within the next 6 weeks! 

As always, thanks so much for putting out the list! Awesome updates, congrats to all the newly engaged!

Post # 14
5 posts

Please add me! (Carunner) I’m still waiting! 

Post # 15
124 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2015

Wow, lots of summer proposals! Congrats ladies and good luck to everyone above and below me (#319!)

Post # 16
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2017

Please add me to the list 🙂

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors