The 9/2/13 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Congratulations ladies!!

I moved up quite fast this week!

Thanks somethingaquamarine for taking the time to creating the Waiting List.

Post # 4
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

4 spots in a week! Whoot!

Thank you @somethingaquamarine:  for being so awesome to do this list for us. 🙂

Post # 5
62 posts
Worker bee

Wow what a jump this week!  🙂  Thanks!

I’m eating peanut butter cups this week – a pop up store opened at the shops and it was such a good deal I couldn’t resist!  🙂

Post # 6
1470 posts
Bumble bee

Whoa 5 spots! You Labor Day chicas cleaned up this extended holiday! Congrats everyone!

Post # 7
1157 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Started at 305. Was 276 last week. Now i’m 267. 9 spots in a week… wow!

Congrats to you newly engaged bees!!

Post # 8
41 posts

Also up 9 spots!  Wow, congratulations to all of the newly engaged bees!

Post # 9
583 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Wow, I’ve moved up 5 spots to #160! I estimated that I’d be off at #155, but I don’t think I’ll be getting a proposal in the next fortnight… we’ll wait and see 🙂 fingers crossed

Post # 10
249 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - FMILs back yard

Whoohoo, #300! 

This week I’m eating spicy fajitas (keep going back to my favorite restaurant), I’m drinking Shirley Temples (LOVE them, always have) and I’m wearing Essies Eternal Optimist (how befitting). 

Post # 11
2169 posts
Buzzing bee

Excited to be on this list at #325–that’s quite high! Congratulationss to all of the bees who got engaged this past week… I love reading the little updates 🙂

Post # 12
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

135, yeah! 😀 definitely getting into those double digits after the clean up *dances* I have just spent 6 months waiting for this.

Thankyou aqua for being the most awesome list keeper 😀 

Post # 13
724 posts
Busy bee

@somethingaquamarine:  You are a superstar for keeping this list AND organizing the clean-up! Neither a small task.

This week I’ll be eating cinnamon biscuits, drinking coffee, and wearing Butter London Pink Ribbon.

Had a good waiting week. We had some stresses come our way, and a serious conversation that went really well. I feel like we’re closer for it, and it’s always a good feeling to come out of a rough patch no worse for the wear. I admire the way this man communicates and shows respect even when it’s not all sunshine and rainbows. My heart’s in good hands, bees.

Post # 14
219 posts
Helper bee

@somethingaquamarine:  thank you so much for keeping the list, I can only imagine how much work it takes.

I’m up another 2 places this week and got to be hitting double figures after the clean up.  Looks like I’m in it for the long haul as I have just had to move country for work so we are now officially in a LDR for at least the next 8 months 🙁

Anyway this week as I’m back at work so the nails are natural and the food and drink is all healthy:

Sugar free squash and chicken salad every day.  I will loose the weight I put on being loved up and in the same country as my OH, he’s a feeder and that’s my excuse lol

Post # 15
573 posts
Busy bee

wow, 204, when I was in the high 200s about 5 weeks ago.

Post # 16
295 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

Started at 325, now I’m at 125! Whoa, 200 spots?!

And hopefully only one month left to go! 🙂 Congrats engaged bees!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors