The 9/23/13 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@somethingaquamarine:  You are the most awesome person ever!!!! 

So I’m up one spot. Go me. I just dyed my hair this awesome burgundy color, but my nails aren’t done, and I’m not drinking anything awesome. 

Post # 6
1190 posts
Bumble bee

@somethingaquamarine:  thanks for keeping up the list! I’m eating animal cookies, drinking Pepsi and Schmirnoff, and painting my nails in Zoya Wednesday while my boyfriend is at a conference in Vegas 🙂 lol

Post # 9
27 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Yay 349! 🙂 Off to Portland tomorrow, bees! Might come back and have to be off the list! 🙂

Post # 10
245 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

353…nice ring to it, lol! I’m eating guava pastries and getting a drool facial courtesy of my 4 month old boy Tongue Out

Post # 11
1343 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Congrats to all the newly engaged bees!

Post # 12
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Camp Hope

I went back and found where my first debut on the waiting list. I was number 231 and am now 141. 90 spots ladies!! I guess I should add that I was added on 4/1/2013, just 3 days before our 6 year anniversary. I love checking each week to see what number I am. Although I do wish I could be taken off the list soon due to a proposal. 🙂 

Post # 13
583 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@somethingaquamarine:  Thank you so much as always for doing the list, I always look for it from Monday onwards and get so excited when the list is posted!

I’m up 2 spots to number #153. This week I’m wearing Seaquins by Maybelline (because we are going to Seaworld!), drinking dragonfruit flavoured nutrient water and eating sushi. 

Post # 14
573 posts
Busy bee

Woo, I’m up 8 more spots. Now in the 100s. Looking forward to the clean up thread.

Post # 15
21 posts
Newbee

Im a brand new member and waitingbee! I’d love to be added to the list! Let me know if there’s anything else I need to do!

ALSO, I’m wearing Angora Cardi nail polish by Essie. PERFECT fall shade of polish!

Post # 16
287 posts
Helper bee

#250 now 🙂

This week I am wearing Revlon’s “Revlon Red” nailpolish, and eating vegetable soup!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors