The 9/9/13 Waiting List

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
62 posts
Worker bee

Congratulations to those who are off the list!  🙂  I’m moving up slowly but surely, and I think since SO is starting to seriously think about getting engaged mow that our house talks are moving along.  We even managed to discuss finances last night (a rarity for him, he’s a sole trader who is tight with his money, and he actually said “when we are married and pool all our money together…”).  It would be nice to be off the list by the end of the year, but you never know!

This week I’m eating homemade fried rice (thanks SO!) and drinking Dirty Granny apple cider.  😉

Post # 4
816 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@somethingaquamarine:  I’m actually off the list!:) Got engaged 9/7/13. I posted about it in the ring section…maybe not the right place?:)

I am # 325.:)

Post # 6
1312 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - NH

Can you add me to the list?  We have a wedding date planned but no ring or proposal yet!

Post # 7
163 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: Camp Hope

Moved up 5 spots!! This week I’m eating boneless wings (football lover), drinking Dr. Pepper and my waiting nail polish is still French manicure. Congrats to all the newly engaged bees and good vibes to those still waiting. 

Post # 8
496 posts
Helper bee

moved up 2 spots to 334. Waiting drink: Chai (to try to zen out) and waiting nail polish still Sally Hensen Commander in Chic

Post # 9
2486 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

May I please be added? Thanks!

Post # 11
583 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

Ooh I’m up another 2 spots to #158! I feel a proposal coming in October, I’m sure of it 🙂 I am wearing Maybelline’s Color Show nail polish in ‘Rose Bling’, drinking coke zero and eating strawberries. 

@somethingaquamarine:  Thank you very much for being such a great list keeper!

Post # 12
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

Non mover T.T but I saw that number 60 posted about getting engaged right after you posted this 😀 so that’s one

spot for next week :3

Congratulations to the two ladies that did get engaged! Now we can look forward to the cleanup and then Christmas proposals! (it’s only about 100 days away lol) 

Post # 13
80 posts
Worker bee

Those of us at the bottom of the list are really moving up! I’m drinking water and eating the last bit of processed junk in the apartment since we’re going to experiment with clean eating starting next week.

Post # 14
573 posts
Busy bee

I moved up 8

Post # 15
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

1 spot move. Whoo. At least I moved. 🙂 

I’m wearing dark red polish, but I can’t recal the name of it. I’m going to have to look at the names of all the colors and see if I can’t find something like Streetwalker or something, because I think that would by funny. 🙂

Post # 16
1931 posts
Buzzing bee

Ugh, almost in the top 100. Not looking forward to the day I’m stuck at #1…for three years. 

We’ve been eating a lot of spaghetti lately, drank a really awful Moscato that was on sale and I’m wearing Essie’s Ballet Slippers.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors