- 8 years ago
- Wedding: September 2009
Lately, I find that I can’t seem to get good customer service anywhere. I am getting so frustrated and need to vent! A few examples…
1. Couch recliner part was broken (not the store’s fault) so ordered the part, delayed multiple times, then kept promisng the part by certain dates and not having it. Then finally they sent the part which was close to but not the actual part resulting in extra labor charges.
2. bought stove from Sears, a week later, the clock didn’t work. They sent the part to the wrong address twice, then sent the wrong part to the right address, and finally got it right on the fourth try.
3. ordered furniture from Arhaus in July, promised to have it by late September. Never got call to say if was delayed. Didn’t respond to 2 emails, 2 voicemails, and when I finally got someone, she said she would call me back and didn’t. So I called this past Tuesday and it had arrived 2 days earlier, but no one had called me. It was finally delivered yesterday. They took off a small amount (I asked for more) but wasn’t enough.
4. Today, I had a Speedway gas card with about 10 bucks left. I added 100 bucks to it, then immediately went to pump gas. The amount on the card: $97. So I went back in and they told me to call their corporate office. I told them I want a $100 card, and he told me that I must have used too much before and it was my fault. After lots of argument, I finally left with a 100 card.
5. Went to get a shower curtain (not on clearance) at JCPenney today- I made a special trip. The store was out, so they told me I could order it. Then online they said they were unavailable and no stores have it. Why display a shower curtain prominently if you can’t even get it.