747 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

I lost 1 pound this first week:)

Post # 4
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Gahhh, life is too busy! I weighed myself this morning but haven’t been free for a second until now. I lost .6 pounds this week bringing me down to 130.4… probably just gained it all back tho because the fiance and I went to Friendlys for ice cream because I *finally* got the hang of this damn skill in scuba class!

Post # 5
8738 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Congrats caitlyn1109!!! Great job everyone!

I am SO sore today from pushing myself to run yesterday. I’m wondering now if it wasn’t a good idea because my shins really hurt (rather than muscle soreness).

Today’s exercise is 3 hours horseback riding through a park. I’m really looking forward to it because it burns calories and I don’t feel like I’m exercising because it’s my hobby.

Here’s hoping it doesn’t rain on us! Silly UK weather and all it’s rain!

Post # 7
5296 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1993

@Mrs.Mittens:  here’s to hoping for water weight! I see I’m up a good 1.5lbs this morning – which isn’t good cause Sunday is usually my lowest day. So I’m off to workout and chillax this afternoon. Hopefully this week goes ok – I have to skip my class tomorrow to go meet a friend, and I might not be able to do volleyball on Tuesday due to getting dental work that afternoon 🙁 

So that’s half my workouts for the week axed! Yikes!

Great job to everyone this week!

Post # 8
258 posts
Helper bee

I’m scuba dive certified! Woohoo! I haven’t been able to officially work out since Wednesday because of the classes though. I’d love to work out tonight but I don’t think my body would allow it. I was hoping swimming around all weekend would count as the workout but this morning the scale was way up so I expect tomorrow will be the same. I’m heading down to Nags Head tomorrow. The fiance has said we’ll eat healthy but who knows what will really happen. I can already hear Bob’s Grill and Kill Devil Grill calling my name.

Post # 9
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2006

Congrats to caitlyn1109 for the weight loss!

I’m happy to say I got up this morning to exercise (Monday’s are the worstTongue Out). Me and Darling Husband mostly walked but we ran a total of 6 minutes…hey, you have to start somewhere right? I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest.

Anyway, I am planning on trying some “clean eating” this week. I’m new to the concept but it’s mostly vegetables, fruits, healthy meats (chicken & turkey), and whole grains. Yes, that means I had to get rid of my M&M stash. I am determined to stick to this eating for at least one week and see how I feel at the end…good luck to me!

Post # 11
92 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

THANKS Everyone!  I even checked this morning after a not so good diet Sunday and I am the same!  Congrats to everyone that lost weight!

Since school is over I am going to work out more.  WW says the first week is the largest weight loss wise but I want to keep it going and try to lose 3 lbs this week!

Good Luck everyone!

Post # 12
235 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

Today was not good for me.  FIs grandpa passed away so we were in his hometown with his family which meant a LOT of eating.  I’ll be back at the grind tomorrow (and I had most of my weekly points left for today) but I hope today didn’t derail my weight loss this week :/

Post # 14
130 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: February 2013

argh I missed the weigh-in because I was away on holiday from thursday to sunday night. I weighed myself today and am UP a pound, I’ve been really good since monday but when I’m on holiday I like to eat! I went to a zumba class last night and a an hour run walk tonight so I’m trying to make up for it. 

Except I had two chocolate biscuits for breakfast :-/

Post # 15
258 posts
Helper bee

So far so fail down here at the beach. I brought my workout videos but there is fishing gear everywhere so I really don’t have the space. I’m debating just giving in for the week and starting up with month 2 of Insanity on Sunday.

The topic ‘The BEEgest Loser —-> t.XI – week 1 winner & week 2 support’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors