Bumble bee
  • Wedding: March 2012

Wow! Awesome job ladies 🙂 

Post # 5
568 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Good job everyone!

Today was day 1 of my half marathon training schedule.  Mondays are going to be my long running days since I don’t work that day.  I ran 4 miles today at 6.1 mph.  After I was done running, the woman on the treadmill next to me started asking me running questions.  It felt really good to have someone ask my opinion on running related things.  I have always wanted to be a runner and it is nice that I am headed in that direction.  

Post # 6
7293 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2011

@jessjess:  I’m thread stalking but I just had to say 4 miles at 6.1 ?! Thats awesome, I would be the lady asking you questions 😉

Post # 7
955 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Good job ladies!  I will definately challenge myself to adding the sit ups, squats and jumping jacks.  I didn’t work out last night because of the lack of sleep Sunday night + hardly any food for two days.  But, I got a good night of sleep last night, and plan on having a normal amount of food today, since my baby (re: dog) is doing so much better and I actually have an appetite today. Laughing  Hope everyone has a great week!

Post # 8
2759 posts
Sugar bee

Good job, everyone! I am suffering from a HORRIBLE cold right now that’s preventing me from doing much but dragging my sorry butt to work and then collapsing at home. I’m feeling a bit better today, though, so hopefully by the midweek I can be back to my regular gym routine. Trying not to indulge in too many bad foods while I’m inactive.

Post # 9
602 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@Mrs.Mittens: aw thanks!  It is nice to see the scale move when I know I’ve been doing good…. unlike this week where it is at a standstill,  hopefully things will change by Friday.

I like this challenge,  I usually get lazy after cardio and make twenty-seven excuses to not tone / do weights and I know that is bad.  So abs and squats it is!

Post # 10
5572 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Oh I’m definitely going to add the strength/toning stuff in this week! Sometimes I do squats in the bathroom at work LOL. I’ll do 5 or 10 every time I go to the bathroom and it adds up throughout the day for sure.

I’m also starting a running streak. Runner’s World is doing a running streak that started on Thanksgiving and is continuing to New Year. Basically you’re supposed to run every day to keep your streak alive but it doesn’t have to be a long distance, it can be as little as 1 mile. I found that I set big goals for myself and then when I don’t feel like running the 5 or 6 miles I planned on that day it’s easy to talk myself out of it. This streak is giving me motivation to at least get some running done. Running 1 mile every day is definitely better than planning on running 25 miles a week but not doing it. Yesterday I ran a little under 3 miles and today I’m doing a 2 mile loop with my husband 🙂

Post # 12
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I’m having a really tough day today. The # on the scale was not good and I feel very bloated today. I cheated Saturday and had 2 small slivers of pita bread (and hummus) and 2 mini cream puffs and I feel like all of my hard work has been wasted. It’s frustrating that such a small cheat can have such a huge impact. Luckily we have a workout with our trainer tomorrow so hopefully we can get back on track. *sigh*

Post # 14
3773 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 1999

Oh no I completely forgot to weigh in yesterday:

Statring: 156.5 lbs

Week 1: 157.1 lbs

This week: 156.3 lbs

I promise that I will not forget to post next Monday:) This week I plan on kicking up my runs, I really hate running on the treadmill though, so I am going to do some of my JM and Insanity videos.

Post # 15
656 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2011

I feel like an uber whale today. went up a pound on the scale. had sweet and sour chicken and wings this week. I need to just get salad mix, but I have no time to grocery shop.

I will either have a salad, a subway sandwich, or a meal replacement shake for lunch today.

I saw a picture of myself from an event we had at work last night and let’s just say, I am not impressed. I mean i love myself, but I didn’t love that picture.

Post # 16
929 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - Sunset Harbour

Not feeling so fabulous this morning….I think my hormomes must be off because I am just in a BAD mood overall.

Scale read that I was up 3 pounds this morning – which I REFUSE to beleive can happen between Friday and today.

The topic ‘The BEEgest Loser —> week 2 winner & week 3 support thread’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors