(Closed) The dumbest thing you & SO ever argued over…

posted 7 years ago in Relationships
Post # 3
2091 posts
Buzzing bee

We’ve fought about whether to turn off the burner while making minute rice. I just leave it on, he takes it completely off the heat and moves it to the counter. Probably one of our stupidest fights.

Post # 4
11325 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: February 2011

pbj sandwiches

muffin tin

bohemian rhapsody

yep…. lol

Post # 5
576 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

Back when we were dating, we were playing a computer game where you make cities. and I hate going to “war” in games, so I told him not to attack me.. Then he set my buildings on fire. and I lost it. I rage quit, uninstalled the game and got super mad.

We were fine in 15 minutes but I’m such a sore loser when it comes to games. lol

Post # 6
1210 posts
Bumble bee

Where the state of Georgia is located LOL (I was right, btw…),

How to use the word “banter” properly (don’t ask, haha),

How to spell Albuquerque,

Some very dumb things.

Post # 8
1087 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

how much money to give the 13 yr old shoveling our sidewalk….he was being cheap and I wanted him to walk outside and give the kid an extra $10. He wouldnt so I gave the kid the money and was pissssed lol.

such a dumb fight.

Post # 9
1210 posts
Bumble bee

@MissShork: That is hilarious!!

Fiance and I cannot play card games at the same time (like with friends) or things like that because I tend to win or kick his butt and he is a VERY sore loser… funny at times, but he gets overly upset about it.

Post # 10
363 posts
Helper bee

@Miss. Meeps: LOL!  I’m with you on that one!  Just give the hard-working kid the extra $10!!!

Post # 11
553 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

We were out running errands I had to stop at the supermarket and I bought chicken. We were planned on making a quick stop by friends (10 minutes) but he wanted to drive all the way back home (a 1 hour drive) to put it in the freezer. I hit the roof…a frozen soild chicken isn’t going to thaw in 10 minutes. Lol I admit that wasn’t really the issue.

Post # 12
6021 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: September 2017

guacamole …..yep. guacamole…….

I was ordering myself some tacos and guac from a local take out place and I asked him over and over and over again if he wanted anything. I asked so many times because I know how he is he says no and then when i get my food he wants me to share it. Now, ok so im a fatty and I love my food and I get cranky when I have to give any of it up lol. But really it wasnt the sharing part that caused this.

My food arrived (keep in mind I asked him literally like 6 or 7 times if he wanted ANYTHING) and I sit down and get all set up to eat my food. right as I start eating he reaches in front of me and swipes a handful of chips and starts dippin away at my guac. WTF. not only did he take from what I had on my plate (which I cant stand) but I asked a million times if he wanted something and he said no. If you wanted some effin guac and chips you should have ordered some. so i make a face and I sigh and mumble something like “really?sure ok just help yourself” to which he freaks out and is all omg you’re so stingy to which I say no its not about sharing its just annoying that I ask if you want anything and you continuously say no and then proceed to dig into my food and this happens all the damn time. so then like a brat I push the whole plate and im like here take it i dont even want it anymore. so he pushes it back and says no forget it i dont need your oh so special guac.

this 5 yr old behavior continued for literally like an hour. there was screaming and I may have cried and threw out the guac out of anger. it was so. effin. stupid. Of course the next day we were able to laugh and be like really? over guac? lol but ya it was a for real fight in that moment when it was happening.

Post # 13
7695 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: August 2010

We literally argued last night about who had to turn off the light when we were going to bed….I think we were both just feeling lazy and tired.

I lost.

Post # 14
1325 posts
Bumble bee

My guy and I actually never fight about small stuff. Maybe we just haven’t been together long enough? lol The closest we’ve come was last night actually. It was whether or not the computer is like the human brain. I got all bent out of shape when he flat out told me “No, it’s not.” but after a few minutes of me being huffy we talked some more and he understood where I was coming from.

Post # 15
648 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

My ex & I once argued over making Mac & Cheese.   Yes….the basic Kraft in a box mac & cheese.   He told me I put to much milk in it.   Um….the instructions are on the box.  And if you don’t like the way I make it…..make it YOURSELF!  Yep….he’s an ex for a reason….lol!

Post # 16
318 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

This thread makes me laugh with relief that we’re not the only ones.  We’ve argued over: throwing out boxers with holes everywhere, throwing out undershirts that are way too small, the parking spot (we only have one reserved spot at the apartment), and my personal favorite, me refusing to eat lettuce that was slightly brown.

The topic ‘The dumbest thing you & SO ever argued over…’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors