Post # 1
I got back from the doctor’s not too long ago. As it stands right now, I’m 2 cm dialated and 70% effaced. Because I’m in the 39th week, the issue of induction has come up. The doctor has offered to induce on Tuesday (baby is technically due on Sunday and the recommended waiting period for after the due date is usually 1-2 weeks max these days), which I have accepted. So, I’ll be going in at 6 am on Tuesday for said induction if the baby has not shown up by then.
Post # 3
Woo hoo! That’s so exciting that you’ll be able to meet your little one soon. I pray that all goes well and the delivery goes smoothly!
Post # 4
I am going in on Monday night to be induced. I am only one cm and 50% effaced. Good luck !
Post # 5
- Wedding: March 2012 - Pelican Grand Beach Resort
Good luck! I’ll hope baby comes on his/her own before Tuesday.
I’m 35 weeks and the end is so close but seems so far away… the discomfort has started to set it.
Post # 6
Looks like Monday and Tuesday will be busy December baby days as I am also scheduled to be induced Monday (early morning) by having my water broken. Good luck! Here’s hoping this weekend brings on labor for all 3 of us!
Post # 7
Well, the kiddo was a no-show yesterday, so barring anything unforseen, I’ll be at the hospital as of 6am tomorrow for my scheduled induction.