In the grand scheme of things, I don’t have a whole lot left to do, compared to what is already done.
– alterations in August
– schedule hair/makeup trials
– finish the last ceremony script edit & send it to our officiant
– put all of the color gels on the uplighting par cans
– print off seating chart
– get grooms & groomsmen tux fitted
– get shoes, shirt & vest for groom & groomsmen
– purchase beer, wine
– order food
– order more extension cords, light bulbs, ect
– book the rest of the honeymoon – so far we have 6 days booked.
– finish tulle table skirt for cake table
– purchase 3 table skirts for head tables
– purchase 100 additional fuji film for photo booth [already have 100]
– final payment on photographer [$1600 of $2100 paid off already]
– final payment on reception hall
– mail out invites [already assembled, just waiting to go out]
Things that will be done MUCH closer to the wedding [a week or leading up to the wedding] :
– obtaining marriage license
– purchasing juice, lemons & limes for the bar
– purchasing & putting together cocktail hour food, drinks
– assembling fresh flowers for centerpieces, bouquets, bouts.
– obtaining hay bales for outdoor seating around campfire
– purchase nachos for nacho bar
– purchasing drinks for reception [tea, coffee, water, ect]
Once the wedding is officially paid off [We are 90% paid off at the moment], we have a list of a few things we may or may not purchase depending on what we have left in the budget, these items include additional candles & candle holders for guest tables, an led lighted bar shelf for the bar, beer dispensers for the bar, and candelabras for the head tables.
Bar Shelf :