Post # 1
Holy Moly! One week from a day is my first POAS date!! Naturally I’m symptom spotting, but also have to be realistic that everything I am feeling could be a result of my body adjusting to now being on birth control!
Anyone else in the TWW or OWW like me??
What symptoms are you spotting??
Post # 3
I actually tested a few days ago (way too early, I think) because I swear I have been having symptoms. I got a BFN though so I am hoping it was just too early. Knowing me though, I am going to spot symptoms every month and then end up all disappointed. I really need to work on not getting my hopes up. 😉
- My boobs hurt. Like really hurt. I haven’t been to the gym (sadly) or any other strenuous activity that would make them hurt.
- I feel nauseous fairly soon after I eat.
- I craved a burger the other day (i rarely eat meat) and then a few days later I HAD to have diner french fries (could be a total coincidence, I know).
I know it is probably all attributed to PMS or something but I am really hoping this is it.
How about you? What are your symptoms?
Post # 4
@Cwoodward: I think you mean “Off birth control” right? Sorry, you might want to edit so its easier to understand.
As for me, I am a dreadful symptom spotter!! Even when I was on BC and hoping to accidently fall pregnant I used to always confuse AF symptoms with pregnancy symptoms! I am yet to O this month but hopefully will be joining you in the T/OWW soon!!
Post # 5
@Cwoodward: First thing I felt during my TWW was dizzy. Shortly followed by nauseous. I pretty much started feeling symptoms the day after conception, though it’s not that common. Keep us updated!
Post # 6
My sense of smell was the kicker. I have a bad sense of smell in general and I could smell everything very strongly. You don’t get that with PMS.
Post # 7
@Cwoodward: Hi there, I am also in my TWW and am suppose to start
AF on the 22nd. This waiting game is driving me nuts but so far I have:
Sore boobs, dizzy, tired, I had some cramping, moody, nauseous (water mouth), very thirsty. This could all be PMS too so I am trying not to get my hopes high but not working really well.
@morkiemama: You know, I could swear I was feeling symptoms the next day but I think it was all in my head. What did you feel?
Post # 8
- Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley
I currently should be 4dpo (though I am not 100% positive since I did not use an OPK and recently came off birth control. I’m just assuming I will stay on the schedule I had while on BC. This is only my first cycle and I don’t want to stress too bad so I’m trying not to try so hard–and failing).
I wouldn’t be surprised if this is all in my head since it’s so early, but today I was feeling a bit nauseous (which I never am), my stomach has been upset, I wanted to eat EVERYTHING at lunch (I usually only have a protein shake) and I’ve had this horrible taste in my mouth all day that I can’t make go away.
Post # 9
@Mrs.Jansen: It was nauseous (which is not uncommon for me) and really dizzy. I really did not feel like “myself”. It’s kinda hard to explain, but I definitely knew that it was going to be positive before I even tested.
Post # 10
@LuluH: I hear that the sense of smell heightens when ovulating as well.
Good luck to everyone!
Post # 11
I’m at 11 DPO and I have 2 “strange” symptoms.
1. EXHAUSTED! I’m a high energy person, really high energy and I can function on very little sleep. I’ve had decent sleep, no shocking schedule change- today I literally could not keep my eyes open at work. I ended up closing them for 10 minutes. I came home and took a nap! Almost 90 minutes! (UNHEARD OF) and now that bed time is near- I still feel I could sleep.
2. My other strange thing is my lack of AF symptoms. With AF scheduled for Sunday- I have no bloating, no back ache, my skin is decent and my mood is pretty stable. I’m usually a babbling, zitty, achy mess with only a few days to go for AF.
I want to add Nausea to this list- but I really think that symptom is in my head. I have realized any time I think about food too much and what it actually is or smells like or whatever, I can make myself feel naseaous, BUT, I always have weird food aversions, I’m a painfully picky eaterLOL
How is it going for you bees? Symptoms???
What do you think of my symptom spotting?
Post # 12
Cramping, extreme tiredness, irritablility, nausea, dizziness, extreme boob tenderness and heaviness. I feel “different” like pp said, and I’m not sure I just feel pregnant. DH doesn’t fully understand and thinks that I’m going to get my period. We will see this weekend it it comes or not!