(Closed) The perfect pink shoes are….300 dollars! HELP!

posted 9 years ago in Shoes
Post # 4
188 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2009

are you wanting that color or that style?  Mine were about the same color but peep toes.  Oh so comfy and cute!

Post # 6
1573 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2009

300 is a lot of money sister

Post # 9
108 posts
Blushing bee

I’m sure they’re gorgeous!  It’s up to you and what your priorities/budget are.  I love, love shoes and would have been willing to spend up to $300– but my requirements were that I had to have that ‘can’t live without them’ feeling and they would be appropriate to wear after the wedding.  Luckily for my budget, I never came across them (still looking though), but found some fab ones for $85! 

For bridesmaids, I think $300 is way too much for a dress, much less the shoes.  But if you’re running with a way wealthier crowd than myself, they might love them too! 

**Edit** sorry, I didn’t see your response about not being able to get them.  🙁  I will definitely keep my eyes open for replacement options! 😀

Post # 10
365 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2010

Miss Sea Spray – I was going back and forth with those same exact shoes not more than a week ago. 

I ended up ordering Corrine by Martinez Valero and will be getting them dyed that color pink – they will resemble the Louboutin pink petal sandel. 

I may suggest if you are torn with paying that much finding a dyeable shoe that looks similar.

I may also suggest these I found online for less than $30

Post # 11
365 posts
Helper bee

oops no picture and they are at $45

[attachment=304212,37085]

Post # 12
365 posts
Helper bee

Here’s your shoe

[attachment=304218,37086]

Post # 14
63 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: October 2009

$300 is a little pricey! I always say if they are shoes you are going to wear again it is worth spending a LITTLE extra on them as they will be better made and more comfortable. 

Post # 16
765 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2008

I think RSVP made a knock off of those.  Let me check.

The topic ‘The perfect pink shoes are….300 dollars! HELP!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors