(Closed) The perfect shoes! for 16.99!!!!!!!!!!!!I

posted 6 years ago in Shoes
Post # 3
1600 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Wow, awesome! I’m wearing blue and white flats that I just bought today! Wish I could wear heels like yours, though (messed up feet).

Congrats! 

Post # 4
Hostess
2556 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Cute!  I love how they look like they glitter/sparkle.

Post # 5
Hostess
23639 posts
Honey Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2011

Awesome shoes! Nice deal you found!

Post # 6
462 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

Cute shoes, great score.

Post # 7
55 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Love your blue shoes! I’m also wearing blue shoes…

I am having an outdoor wedding and have to be able to walk through grass, so I really wanted wedges! My bridesmaids are wearing brown wedges; my colors are brown, blue and ivory. 🙂

Post # 8
3417 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014 - Lodge

OH I love those.  I wanted that color of blue for my wedding but couldn’t find any I liked.  If the shoes I did find don’t fit I’ll send them back and try Payless.  I always forget about that store.

Here are mine:

Post # 10
201 posts
Helper bee

Ugghhhh. I’m jealous. I think I’ve purchased (and subsequently returned) at least 6 pairs of shoes. Our wedding is 3.5 weeks away so I need to figure this out SOON!

Post # 11
378 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

You are a brave woman!! I looked at those shoes, because they are the perfect blue, but the heel was too tiny and tall for me. I might have fallen over LOL..

Post # 12
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Haha I have those shoes and wore them for my shower and rehearsal dinner! They are actually comfy b/c of the platform!

Post # 13
3361 posts
Sugar bee

Those are some awesome shoes ! Great find ! 

Post # 14
1577 posts
Bumble bee

Fantastic find!  I own two pair of that brand of heels, and both are very comfy and well-balanced for easy walking

Post # 15
906 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Those are my shoes too! I just cant believe you got them for 16.99! I bought them for $28 months ago! 🙁 I guess I should have waited longer.

Post # 16
8473 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2012

They are so nice!  I wanted to wear blue shoes, but I ended up going with a more comfortable pair that I found.. But I plan on wearing them to my cousin’s wedding this fall.

The topic ‘The perfect shoes! for 16.99!!!!!!!!!!!!I’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors