The Shut-It-Up Pact 10/22-11/5

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
3268 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m in again! I behaved myself well throughout the last one.

Post # 5
257 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@MexiPino:  I am in this time too after failing  miserably the last time I’ve tried. Will be increadibly hard though, his brother just got engaged and we will have dinner with him and his fiancee next week… *Sigh* I am really happy for them but they have been dating just three months longer than SO and I which makes it a little hard for me to keep on waiting and waiting and waiting…

Post # 6
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

LOVE that bracelet and I REALLY want one haha!  I want to go shopping for things bee related!

AND I’m in again too @Creiddylad:  

@MexiPino:  and you should!  You always do such a nice job shouting us all out, but we want to hear more from you too!

All SIU bees:  DAY 3 for me what what!?!?

Post # 7
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

@alaha:  YEP this is me.

FSIL and FBIL were dating about 3 months before Mr VB and I were….and she got to go on two family trips around the world, they got engaged right before their 3 year annivesary (which I was REALLY hoping would be in the cards for Mr VB and I), then they got married right before she turned 30 (Again, MY WISHES)..and it can be hard.

Hang in there!  It gets better!!

Post # 8
1343 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

I’m in again, of course.  Currently at 58 days…got to make it at least til Jan 1!  Fingers crossed.

Post # 9
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

I got the honey pot T.T thank you so much <3

46 days strong 😀 4 until 50! Eeeee by the end of this pact I’ll be aiming for a new short-term goal ^^

@veryberry13:  i think it was a little before you joined but a few of us waiting bees bought bee bracelets for solidarity? Lol not 100% sure why but I really like mine ^^

Post # 11
1343 posts
Bumble bee

@MaidMarian:  Yay, congrats!! 🙂  Wait, remind me – are you bringing the topic up at 50 days??

@veryberry13:  Yes, get a bracelet with us!  Mine was great, very affordable on Etsy and it is actually a wish bracelet too!  You make a wish and when the bracelet falls off, your wish it supposed to come true.  I think you all know what wish I made! Haha! 🙂

Here’s the link.  I got mine with yellow thread: https://www.etsy.com/listing/81482122/bumble-bee-wish-bracelet-i-antique

Post # 12
1343 posts
Bumble bee

@MexiPino:  Ha!  How frustrating.  Men are crazy 🙂

Post # 14
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

@MexiPino:  at least he’s kind of thinking ahead! 😀

But yeah I can totally see how that’d be frustrating, seems a bit clinical on his part haha.

@kandykane1:  so cool that your bracelet is a wishy one 😀 and super appropriate ^^

Nuu I’m  not bringing it up in 4 days :3 I’m aiming for our anniversary or just after which will be over 200 days if I manage it (and maybe go down in suip history lol XD) but just aiming for that seems so hard and boring that I have to split it into short-term goals I can feel proud and excited about in the meantime XD I know I’m a loser. And 50 is my current short-term goal ^^ then I’ll probably say 75 days, then Christmas swiftly followed by 100 days, then the beginning of February will mark a year since I tried to bring it up seriously for the first time 🙂 just stuff like that

Post # 15
257 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2014

@kandykane1:  Wow! 58 days! That is really impressive! 🙂 I can barely last two days… 🙁

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors