The Shut-It-Up Pact 10/8 – 10/22

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

@MexiPino:  OMG I won a prize…This is the first time that’s ever happened!! Embarassed

I’m two days in already, and I’m determined to SIU for the duration!

Good Luck bees!!!!

Post # 5
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

I’m in! I didnt even know this existed but I can say I’m a crazy lady over here who DEFINITELY needed this!

Post # 7
366 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@aithinne:  Woohoo! I’m rooting for you!

In other news. I’m pathetic and downloaded a “quit smoking” ap to track my progress of shutting up. It even has an “I had an urge” button to log it. The other button just says “I smoked.” I’m a dork.

Post # 8
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

@aithinne:  Omg really?? 😀 how awesome!! Ah I hope it’s your last as well then! <3

Im very happy with myself ^^ 33 days today! Anything from now will be setting a new personal best 😀 new short-term target is now 50 days 😀 (long term goal is still 200 days/until anniversary) 

We’re currently waiting on a wedding invite to arrive in the post – BF’s best friend’s sister (whom BF was also good friends with). I’m very excited to see it because they’re a super rich family XD and she was asking for my full name apparently so I’m very impressed that she’s following though with “proper etiquette” lol (i was very content to have been a nameless plus one :3), BF said he expected no less from this girl… So yeah should be very awesome 😀

Post # 9
1190 posts
Bumble bee

Hey ladies! I’m checking in.

@NotablySidedJP: did you download this smoking cessation app for ‘shutting up? or Are you quitting smoking?

Post # 11
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@MexiPino:  

@NotablySidedJP:  

@MaidMarian:  Oh ladies…don’t get so excited. I just hope that I can soon talk about it as much as I want. I don’t know when I’m going to graduate..sometime before the end of the year is all I know.

Post # 12
1207 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

@aithinne: haha I got excited for a minute when I read the post where you said you hoped it’d be your last SIUP.  I think I’m in thru the end of the year

@NotablySidedJP:  This app sounds awesome…going to look into it now!

@MexiPino:  yay I won something again! I’ve lost track of how many days, but I think it’s 34 or something!

Post # 14
366 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

@chic_and_fabulous:  Just to SIU. I don’t smoke. I’m a dork like that. It helps seeing that I just brought it up last Saturday, there is no need to talk about it Monday…

@BrownPlaidBook:  I just downloaded it yesterday, so I don’t know yet. I’ve shut it up for 4 days now… which may be a record. It’s kind of like counting calories. Get your fill when you can, but then don’t do it again for a while. Haha, I’ll let you know how it goes.

@MexiPino:  It was really hard last night when we were talking about my mom being wedding crazy and wanting to book a venue for us and we aren’t even engaged. I was very good and proud of myself. I probably should have pushed the “I had an urge” button 100 times. We just talked about how crazy my mom is and didn’t get into me being impatient too.

Post # 15
1190 posts
Bumble bee

@NotablySidedJP:  that is seriously awesome!!!!!!! It’s like a diet diary, except for words that come out of your mouth 🙂 hahaha

Post # 16
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

@aithinne:  Fingers crossed for you bee!!  I hope it’s your last one too!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors