The Shut-It-Up Pact 11/07 – 11/19

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1190 posts
Bumble bee

@MexiPino:  all of these jewelry store commercials are killing me! ‘Tis the season and hopefully a lot of bees will get some sparkles for Xmas 🙂

Post # 6
613 posts
Busy bee

@MexiPino:  I think Its time for me to join the pack I have possibly 5 weeks till the ring and alot of family stuff coming up! 

Post # 9
2052 posts
Buzzing bee

I cannot believe it!  It’s been an entire WEEK for me at this point!!  I can’t believe I’m the winner whaaaat?!?! Cool

@chic_and_fabulous:  Get a bracelet like the rest of us!!  And then share your bling on here lol!

@wanabeabee:  You are close!!  I’m sure it’s easy to keep it quiet now that you know the ring is coming!!  Woohoo!

@MexiPino:  Thanks for being the SIU pact bee keeper and updating this lia!  I’m sorry to hear about your sister…hopefully everything is okay!  And wow…I wish my guy would rub my ring finger haha!!  Sounds like he’s thinking about it for sure! Laughing

Hope all the other bees are doing well and hanging in there!

Post # 10
1343 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

@MexiPino:  No worries!  We know things come up in real life 🙂  I hope your sister is okay – the ER?? 🙁  That is great about your SO bringing some stuff up!  Yay!

@chic_and_fabulous:  Oh yeah, the jewelry commercials and ads are killing me.  They are on the radio (sometimes back-to-back!) and yesterday I was at the mall and there are so many sales.  I just stared in the displays in the windows and wished and wished (thankfully my SO was NOT there!).

On top of that, everywhere I go…people are talking about proposals, engagements, weddings, etc.  I’m just like…why can’t that be meeee toooo? 🙁

Other than that, things are good.  74 days today, yay!  My SO has been very sweet and awesome and I am starting to think he may be coming around a bit.  He has mentioned babies a couple of times (this is a new development) and talked about the future and how happy he is that life is going the way he has always wanted.  So I am taking those as progress!  I really REALLY wish I could have a Christmas proposal, but I really don’t think it is in the cards for us.  Even if he wanted to, he has spent a lot of money recently (repairs, school, etc) and I don’t think he could afford it.  So I just go back to dreaming, I guess….

Post # 12
215 posts
Helper bee

@MexiPino:  Thank you so much for making a new pact! I never realized how much I rely on this! I hope all is well with your sister! And it seems like it makes it so much harder to not talk about wedding stuff when your SO talks about it first! I get so excited when my SO bring it up. Its like a automatically go into chipmonk voice mode! Hopefully a new job and a sparkly will come to you soon!

As for me, I broke the pact…but I hope to start anew today. Its me and my SO’s two and a half year dating anniversary today so I think today is a good starting point! 

Post # 13
1343 posts
Bumble bee

@Mine29:  I was going to reply to this on the old thread, but it is closed now – CONGRATS on your 2 1/2 year dating anniversary!  That is awesome!  Are you guys doing anything fun to celebrate?

Post # 15
957 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

my first full pack 🙂

Post # 16
1343 posts
Bumble bee

@MexiPino:  Wow, that sounds really scary! 🙁  Sounds like it is a good thing your dad is going to go and have a talk with her.  And wow, they have a kid!  I hope he is able to talk some sense into her.  So sorry that your family is going through that! *hugs*  You totally deserve to do your nails and have some hot chocolate!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors