The Shut it Up Pact 1/28/2014-2/11/2014

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@veryberry13:  I got the golden honey pot! Wooooo!

So I know that my SO has the ring (Ive seen it…..well the box) and I know hes going to ask me this year, we have had the wedding talk such as ideas, like colors, how many BM and GM, etc.  Well I think I can officially say that we have a timeline! I told him my ideal wedding date, 07/11/15 and he agreed! Im pretty excited right now! 🙂

Hope everyone else is doing well!  

Post # 6
230 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@veryberry13:  Thank you! I am very excited!

Congratulations on your SO’s up coming graduation! It sounds like you and your SO had a laid back and relaxing night! I love nights like those! 

Since we talked more about a timeline and stuff, it’ll be day one for me. 

Post # 7
178 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

Yay!! New pact 🙂 I have good and bad news, good news is I’ve been quiet and SO has been mentioning the ring lately… Bad news is he owes on taxes instead of the refund we were hoping for! 🙁 so my march engagement I was anticipating May not be a reality after all.:( for the record he seems just as frustrated about it as I am and I didn’t mention it cuz I didn’t wanna upset him more…he’s already stressing financiallly with the house renovations.  Sigh

Post # 8
40 posts
Newbee

How do I get added to this pact for 1/28-2/11?

Thanks!

Post # 9
23 posts
Newbee

Please add me as well!

Post # 10
662 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2015

@ChristineMarie5711:  Such exciting progress! Doesn’t sound like you will be waiting much longer!

@veryberry13:  crossing my fingers for his graduation and his thesis being accepted! Way to stay busy while you wait 🙂

Hey Bees!

New pact whoohooo!!! I think I am in the 50’s now…sorry im so bad at counting! I’m trying not to think about a proposal AT ALL! And counting would remind me of that, maybe I need to get one of those coundown apps on my phone 🙂

Anywho, boring update here. School started monday and I just resigned to keep seeing my trainer…so I have seen SO twice this week…and he was sleeping both times! I’m gone from 5:30 AM to 9:30 PM almost every day this week! Can’t wait for the weekend so I can chill out for a little bit.

Hope you are staying strong my fellow SIUP bees!

Post # 11
1136 posts
Bumble bee

I am joining this pact….for some reason I can’t seem to shut it up. I’ve decided I’m going to start actively dating my SO. I want him to feel wanted too!

Post # 12
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014 - Rebar

@veryberry13:  Thank you for inviting me to the pact! But i got engaged recently! yay! hope all of you ladies lots of luck 🙂 i failed miserably the first 2 times lol

Post # 13
1343 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2017

Hi all, sorry I have been so MIA recently.  I am still reading the SIUP and the WB boards, but I just haven’t felt like posting much at all.  I’m still here though and still waiting and still hopeful.  Things with my SO are better.  I just still feel pretty sad unsure what is going to happen in the future.  I guess we will see. 

Anyway, I hope all you bees are doing well and that you are making progress in your relationships towards engagement! *hugs*

Post # 14
183 posts
Blushing bee

Hi bees, day 109 of my pact today. Thanks for the bee badge prize! 

Today is SO and my 2 year anniversary. He got me a very sweet gift, and I got him a less-sweet gift, because I am not very good at gift giving! Unfortunately I’m leaving on a trip tonight, so all romantic dinners will have to wait until after I get back and after SO’s crazy deadlines. We’ll celebrate properly next weekend. 

Lots of luck on your pacts!

Post # 15
419 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

@veryberry13:  Yay- graduation!!! That is so exciting! He is that much closer to checking off that “after graduation” box so he can move down to the proposing checkbox! Yay!

And I love the new rules! 

@FutureMrsJefferson:  I downloaded a quit smoking app. It keeps the days tracked for me. 

@kandykane1:  So glad to hear things are going well!!!

@Olympia:  Congratulations on your 2 year anniversary! I hope you two do get time to celebrate. 

I am in again.. 75 days today! Things are going very well- at the end of the last pact I wrote that we just got a new dog, here she is:

Post # 16
264 posts
Helper bee

@veryberry13:  Hiya! I just realized I was tagged in this (it’s been a crazy week of a new job!) but I no longer need to shut it up because we got engaged 2 weeks ago! 😀 LOL! I sure hope I don’t have to shut it up, although I try not to talk about it too much around people who don’t care. Please keep posting your updates though! I love keeping up with everyone!!!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors