(Closed) The Shut-It-Up Pact 2/21 – 3/2

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 4
2497 posts
Buzzing bee

@Booknerd:  It’s confusing to have two threads going on at the same time, especially since Sapphire-Dreamer already posted one less than an hour before you posted this one. I suggest that you ask a moderator to shut yours down since Sapphire posted first (but it’s up to you).

I’m truly sorry that you were sick, but nearly two weeks have elapsed since you posted a SIUP thread. Creiddylad has offered to take over the thread, so I think in the future you should contact her if you need an interim (or the next) Pact Keeper. Hope you’re feeling better now.

Post # 7
118 posts
Blushing bee

Joining. I recently found out that I shouldn’t be expecting a proposal until after Sept 2013 – Feb 2014. And while that takes some of the pressure off, I still need all the help I can get to keep my mouth shut. So here’s to shutting up!

Post # 8
34 posts
Newbee

so glad to have found this!

Post # 9
2949 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

@Booknerd:  Hope you’ve recovered and are feeling much better now Smile

Just wanted to say a quick thank you to @Booknerd:  and @Sapphire-Dreamer: for heading the SIUP respectively – it kept me sane and really truly helped during the final stage of my waiting – and for all the other SIUP participants for their support. Keep up the great work everyone and I hope I will still be welcome to cheer everyone on Laughing

Post # 10
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I’m so in. 8 days shut-up so far!

Post # 11
1222 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

joining! how did everyone do these past few weeks?

Post # 12
25 posts
Newbee

Yep, here we go. Gonna need some luck to stay quiet!

Post # 13
3248 posts
Sugar bee

@Booknerd: OH CRAP I JUST MADE ONE OF THESE TOO!!!! Sorry. . . egad. What shall we do??? For some reason I didn’t see this even though I searched for all the recent pacts. Argh! Um, I guess since people have started posting on this one I’ll flag mine and ask for it to be taken down.

Would you like to continue making these or shall I have a turn? It is kind of fun but a little bonkers if 3 people make them at once!!

Post # 14
3248 posts
Sugar bee

@somethingaquamarine:  Uhm, I didn’t see this thread for some reason and just posted my own shut-it-up pact since I thought no one else had done it– I checked and didn’t see this. Embarrassing. I would rather like to do it once in a while. . . ugh, messy. I’m going to ask for mine to be deleted since people have started commenting on this one.

Post # 15
653 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2016

count me in!!!

Post # 16
3248 posts
Sugar bee

@Booknerd:  I just edited the content in my version of this down to nothing. So this is the official one now!

Could you please let me know what you would like to do about making these? Would you like to continue being the SUIP keeper? As I’ve said before, I’m willing to have a turn but if you feel it is something you’d like to keep doing I’ll defer to that, as long as I can tell what’s up when it’s time for a new one so there isn’t another mix-up like what just happened.

Thank you!!

The topic ‘The Shut-It-Up Pact 2/21 – 3/2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors