(Closed) The Shut-It-Up Pact 3/17 – 3/23

posted 5 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
2573 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@Booknerd:  I am signing up for this week’s SIUP! 

Post # 4
7240 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

WOOT! I won something! I never win anything! πŸ™‚

Last night the wife of one of SO’s bestfriends told us she’s pregnant. I immediately became obsessed with what I’ll make the baby. I think SO is now afraid I’ll forget the ring and want a baby. πŸ˜€ Personally, I’m just happy to have something else to focus on. My BFF’s wedding was making it SUPER hard to keep the pact!

Post # 6
2573 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

@Booknerd:  Yes, you do! πŸ™‚ That is SO promising. The SO told me in his drunken St. Paddy’s Day stupor that he has Plan A and Plan B for proposing, and if those don’t work out, there is a Plan C. He said that he may even loosen up his traditional stance on asking my dad in person as my parents are always traveling and we live four hours away from them anyway. I am going to SIU and let these plans unfold. Innocent

Post # 8
1222 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

hooray I won something again! so excited that we’re going to be “window shopping” (his idea, apparently) in the next week! So, sign me back up!

Post # 9
7240 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: October 2015

@Booknerd:  Squee!!! That is awesome. Good job not taking the unintentional bait!

Problem with BFF’s wedding is it naturally leads into talking about “our” wedding. SIIIGH. To be fair, SO leads the conversation that way as well. The fact that BFF doesn’t have a broken-out budget (just a vague “I have more or less this amount”) has made me INSANE even though it’s clearly her issue. But… I may or may not have spent the better part of the morning planning & pricing decor, favors and paper products. Um.. and I may have priced out a dozen or so venues… all for MY wedding. I swear… he’s going to propose and I could be set to book & pay for everything the next freaking day.

Post # 13
613 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

Ooo I won aomething! πŸ˜€

He’s said he’s going to start thinking about actually designing a ring…though he said this last week and forgot :-/ hmm….

Good news @Booknerd πŸ™‚

Post # 14
772 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

I’m giving this another go πŸ™‚

Post # 16
3420 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Love the new prizes Booknerd

Good luck this week ladies

The topic ‘The Shut-It-Up Pact 3/17 – 3/23’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors