The Shut-It-Up Pact 7/16 -7/30

posted 3 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@MexiPino:  After a lovely wedding dream, I wake to find this. I’m so in. And yay prizes! Thank you for being a new listkeeper!

Good luck bees!

Post # 4
619 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@aithinne:  I would join but I have a very strong suspicion that he’s going to propose on the 27th 😉 if not then, on the 3rd. So excited! He thinks I haven’t worked it out, bless!

Post # 5
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

I’m in… and today will be day 1 for me :-/ 

ready and go! 

Post # 6
1896 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

@aithinne:  I had a ring nightmare last night! We’re talking snake-looking two finger, wouldn’t wear it I unless it was Halloween nightmare! the worst! 

Post # 7
1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@alsgirl:  ooo i’ll cross fingers and toes for you.

Post # 9
1207 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2015

Woot!! I won something!! Yeah! Sooo this might sound crazy but lately I’m nervous that I won’t love the ring setting even though I picked it lol. I think I’m just looking for a reason to talk about it but I’m resisting!! I’m sure it’s as beautiful as it was in the store! 

Post # 13
19 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Thanks @lia for inviting me! I’m in starting today. Trying to get to the 31st but hoping he’ll just propose so I can scream it from the mountain tops haha!

Post # 14
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I have to join. Last night I had my own “wedding nightmare”! It seems that the only thing I can talk about is wedding, engagement, etc etc… 

My lovely SO needs a rest, and my other SOs (sis, mum…) for that matter.

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors