1241 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

@MexiPino:  Wow dear… thank you. I’m incredibly honored and touched. 🙂 

Post # 4
2687 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Ketchum, ID

@MexiPino:  Do I have to not go on weddingbee to keep up with the pact? I feel like I’m on it 24/7. I actually probably should get off of WB at some points… my motivation for school is slacking terribly. :/

Post # 5
1460 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2017 - Bristol zoo

Eee I got the ring <3 (lol if only I could say that for real XD)

Congrats to you wonderful ladies, you guys are the best!

I’m going to join Lilmonkey in getting to 100 days! >:3 but first I’ll need to beat my personal best of 30 days 😀 and maybe even make it to new years! *feeling pumped*

Post # 7
3268 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2015

I’m in again.

I’m not sure if I broke the pact or not. I follow a jeweler I told my SO about on Facebook, and last night we were looking at my Facebook and I saw a post by the jeweler, scrolled past it while making some funny noise, and he wanted to know what the noise was about. I pointed out who the post was from. :/

Post # 8
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

I’m joining in this time! I plan to keep quiet until October, so not very long, but I feel I need to give SO time to think and plan the proposalSmile

Post # 11
2687 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2015 - Ketchum, ID

@MexiPino:  I wish I could do that. I don’t really necessarily want a prize, but if I remember I’ll check back in every once in a while. Starting now I’m going to try to stay off of weddingbee. But there’s so many great threads! Cry

Post # 12
496 posts
Helper bee

@MexiPino:  oh, thank you! 😉 Joining for another 2 weeks. Let’s see how this round goes!!

Post # 13
353 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2014

@MexiPino:  Congratulations on nailing that interview! And good luck tomorrow! Maybe you won’t start on your dreamt position, but, as you said, you may switch over to the e-com position when you are already a member of staff!

And regarding your SO’s birthday, what’s the matter with a romantic dinner for just the two of you at home? SO&I love cooking our own “fancy dinners” (no matter if it’s just fried eggs & chips). I bet your cake turns out awesome and he LOVES it!

Post # 14
2516 posts
Sugar bee

@MexiPino:  Add me on for this week! I was good for MONTHS (didn’t bring it up hardly at all and only talked about it when SO brought it up – which was pretty often) but I’ve been slipping.

Good luck with the job search!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors