(Closed) The Waiting & Engaged Lists – 10/4/10

posted 7 years ago in Waiting
Post # 3
767 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

As always, Thank you so much lmm for keeping the list!!

I’m now more than half-way up the list. That means I’m closer to a proposal, right? RIGHT?! Wink

Post # 4
32 posts
Newbee

please at me to still waiting lol

Post # 5
3378 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Add me on Smile Hopefully then I can get crossed off soon!

Post # 6
736 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

I was hoping yesterday would have been the night since it was my birthday. But no such luck! I’m still a waiting bee.

Post # 7
1279 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

oh my, I am just moving closer and closer to the top of the list and no sign of it happening anytime soon!

Post # 8
7300 posts
Busy Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2012

Wow! Large list! I’m technically a lady in waiting who is planning because venues book up to three years around here. ^_^ So I’m requesting to be on the list!

Post # 10
870 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

@CupcakeLove: Meeeeee too. Actually I didn’t move up this week. I hope to get in the top 15 before mine happens! (The speed at which my BF is moving? I’ll be in the top 3 no problem. :B) 

Post # 11
406 posts
Helper bee

i came on just to see the name crossed out- huge smile on my face! waiting bees stay strong, i’m not going to pretend its easy now that its over because i know it wasnt but be strong and thank you for giving me sanity during the waiting!!! 

Post # 11
406 posts
Helper bee

i came on just to see the name crossed out- huge smile on my face! waiting bees stay strong, i’m not going to pretend its easy now that its over because i know it wasnt but be strong and thank you for giving me sanity during the waiting!!! 

Post # 12
938 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2015

LOL! Keep me on the list, I’ve already met a new guy after my breakup…it’s possible I’m even closer to getting crossed off now than I was when I was first on here with my Ex. Ha!

Post # 13
6256 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: March 2014

@DreamingBee: OMG! I saw you mention you’d met someone else, but wow! Sounds like this one might be bona fide.

Post # 15
173 posts
Blushing bee

@littlemissmango:

Would love to BEE added to the waiting list.

The topic ‘The Waiting & Engaged Lists – 10/4/10’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors