(Closed) The Waiting List – 02/12/2018

posted 1 week ago in Waiting
Post # 3
522 posts
Busy bee

DaniGirl03 :  I am not happy with my current weight/health but I always eyeball boho style (slender) dresses. But something not too elaborate. At the same time… I feel like I need something that is still tasteful but covers my back because it is covered in tattoos. Which I love my tatoos but don’t want them in photos for some reason. Lol. 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/256916353722448845/

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/264516178094322333/ (wouldnt cover enough)

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/456482112216928744/ like this for an elopement.

What about you? I guess your profile pic is a good hint haha?

Post # 4
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I’m one of those that doesn’t find spending thousands or even hundreds of dollars on a wedding dress is how I want to spend my money. I went with bridal separates and was AMAZED at how expensive even a lace top can be!!!! Like…$500 for a white top in a lace fabric isn’t strange to see. Blew me away.

I purchased the Jive top from BHLDN which was $60 and then I went with a lady on Etsy to order a pale blush colored tulle skirt. I’m sooo excited. The skirt came in the mail last Thursday but I’ve been home with the flu since last Wednesday and I have packages delivered to my work. I get to try it on tonight! πŸ™‚

Happy thoughts for all the waiting bee’s with Valentine’s Day this week! I know some find the date cheezy and don’t want proposals on that date…but I’m of the mindset that he could propose ANY time/day and I’ll be over the moon!!!

Post # 7
102 posts
Blushing bee

DaniGirl03 :  That’s perfect! Your inspiration pictures are beautiful…I hope it turns out exactly how you picture it or even better. The top that I got is very pretty floral white lace and is such an incredible feeling fabric. It will be fun to wear under cardigans or jackets at work or on a date night in the future. The skirt might end up being fun to wear with a different top for a fancy evening or something…I’ll have to see how poofy it is tonight haha. If I don’t love it I still have enough time to do a little more searching too but I’m hoping I love it. πŸ™‚

Post # 8
131 posts
Blushing bee

I was so sure I wanted something sheath-like, with straps (since breastfeeding took what boobs I had…). I ended up getting a strapless, beaded, mermaid style dress that I fell in love with! My mom has a friend that runs a dress boutique out of her home in Northern California, and she does package deals. So you pay the price of the dress (between $99-$450) and you get your veil, belt (if desired), hair piece, necklace, earrings, and earrings for your bridesmaid on mom. And with her military discount, we got all my stuff for $250! I was soooo happy!! Because like you guys, I just couldn’t fathom spending over $1k on a dress to be worn once!

Post # 9
131 posts
Blushing bee

Here is my dress!

Post # 12
102 posts
Blushing bee

DaniGirl03 :  

Here are store pictures of both. The skirt color I got is the top left called “Bisquit Blush.”

Post # 13
20 posts
Newbee

I can be removed from the list, my fella popped the question on vacation in the Dominican Republic. I’m over the moon!  I finally get to wear my midnight sapphire baby and telling our family and friends has been so fun! Lots of smiling happening in my life πŸ™‚ 

As for dresses, I’m going for a more casual look, and have been even looking at separates sort of similar to 300bride’s! I love blush, and love me a tulle skirt. 

I’ll add a couple of pics of my dream wedding dress and, of course, my new ring (actually old, it’s vintage, but new to me!) 

Post # 14
102 posts
Blushing bee

mplsliz18 :  LOVE your ring and congratulations!! So happy for you. I read your post being upset that he wasn’t going to propose on vacation but after you had added in that he did on the last day. I find it sweet that he got nervous. You’ve got a good story for the future. πŸ™‚

We’ve got similar dress ideas and both went with yellow gold for our rings!! I’m hoping to have mine on Wednesday! Haha

Post # 15
117 posts
Blushing bee

My dream wedding dress is a sweetheart neckline ball gown corset back. Dream wedding theme is Disney fairytale wedding. My SO and best friend have been acting weird the past 3 days. My SO told me that he bought something that is so expensive that it’ll count as my birthday AND graduation present. What was big for me, was that he said that it was so big, that my parents can’t know. I’m wondering if he’s planning a proposal?! πŸ’. Fingers crossed it’s soon as we’ve been dating for 3 years and I’m working extremely hard in school. 🀞🏻

The topic ‘The Waiting List – 02/12/2018’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors