(Closed) The Waiting List (5/15/17)

posted 2 months ago in Waiting
Post # 3
341 posts
Helper bee

becks90 :  I’m both. I’m naturally inclined to stay up late, but working a 9-5 has affected my circadian rhythm in such a way that I wake up by 9 every morning and have trouble getting back to sleep. I hate it! I miss being able to sleep in. 

My SO, on the other hand, is a chronically sleep-deprived night owl. Getting him out of bed in the morning is like pulling teeth, and I literally keep a spray bottle next to the bed for the days when it’s too hard to get him up by any other means. 😂

Post # 4
36 posts
Newbee

I’m a night owl to the point of being nocturnal when left to my own routine. This has played havoc with my sleep schedule during summer fieldwork, when I needed to be up and out before dawn. 

Boyfriend is a bit of night owl, but he has been working a 9-5 schedule for the past few years and has adjusted accordingly. He claims that I’m “always napping,” and to be fair, I do sleep a lot if I have the option.

Post # 5
5 posts
Newbee

We’re both early birds and up by about 6 each day, but he’s about half an hour ahead – lucky for me as the first thing he does is get a tea for himself and so makes me a coffee too to wake up to! 

Post # 6
60 posts
Worker bee

Whoo top 25! I’m both a night owl and an early bird. I work 7 on 7 off third shift. One week I’m up all night, the next I get up early. Probably not the healthiest schedule but it works for me. My SO on the other hand hates getting up early.

Post # 7
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I can be both depending on what day of the week it is! My SO and I definitely like to stay up late binge watching Netflix on the weekend

Post # 8
34 posts
Newbee

I can’t believe I’m at 15! Good news is 2017 is going fantastically for us so far and we’re about to hit the financial milestone that bf has been waiting for to get engaged. Hopefully it will happen this summer!

We are definitely both night owls at heart. As we’ve gotten older we’ve naturally gotten better at going to bed at a reasonable time.

Post # 9
34 posts
Newbee

I can’t believe I’m at 15! Good news is 2017 is going fantastically for us so far and we’re about to hit the financial milestone that bf has been waiting for to get engaged. Hopefully it will happen this summer!

We are definitely both night owls at heart. As we’ve gotten older we’ve naturally gotten better at going to bed at a reasonable time.

Post # 10
14 posts
Newbee

omg… seriously? lol

Post # 11
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2018

I would love to be added… hoping for late June early July!! Any day… 🙂

Post # 12
1161 posts
Bumble bee

Totally missed this thread this week. Congratulations to the long overdue waiting bees. The list used to be at 200+/300. Seems this year there’s not many prospective waiting bees. That or many lucky bees.

becks90 :  I’m usually the night owl and he’s the early bird. The roles get reversed when we’re on vacation though. What about you?

The topic ‘The Waiting List (5/15/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors