(Closed) The Waiting List (6/12/17)

posted 2 months ago in Waiting
Post # 3
28 posts
Newbee

Colour scheme would be emerald and ivory with hints of gold. Lol gotta get engaged first though. 

Post # 4
155 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2018

Yes we are doing a black and white wedding with red roses! 

Post # 5
64 posts
Worker bee

I want lilac with light blue.

Post # 6
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

I’m thinking a dusty lavender, cream, green, and some hints of blush 

Post # 7
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

becks90 :  Do you have a future color scheme??

Post # 8
180 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

I am thinking a black, white, and either navy or burgundy scheme. 

Post # 9
88 posts
Worker bee

Definitely Emerald Green. I’m thinking of pairing it with dusty pink & gold.

We want a garden wedding.

Post # 10
7 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2019

I want navy blue, and either red or blush and gold.

Post # 11
1185 posts
Bumble bee

Strangely, a lot of natural dark woods and rich browns paired with some vibrant tropical colors. The tropical flower bouquet sounds really good instead of sticking to 2-3 colors for me.

Post # 12
247 posts
Helper bee

Please add me! I’m back! Same SO, totally different life. Finished grad school, new job, two cats, moving! We’re at almost 9 years! Originally joined the list 11/9/2015 (170) but since i missed the checkin can definitely start back at the top. I’ll probably make it to the 20s again tongue-out

Color scheme depends on the season: Spring – bright, lots of wildflowers; Summer – yellow and light purple; Fall – White and dusty greens; Winter – Dark purple, golds, and some persimmony orange accents

Post # 13
933 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2017

becks90 :  Eek! I’m so excited to be off the list!! We’re doing ivory, pink and gold for our garden wedding. xoxo

Post # 14
9 posts
Newbee

Ready to join the list again!  I was around back in 2009-2010 for my first marriage.  Got divorced in 2013, didn’t date for a couple years, but then I met my anazing SO in early 2016!  We are thinking of getting engaged sometime in the next year.  We’re both in our 30’s (well, I will be in ten days), so don’t want to waste too much time.

Color scheme would be pink and gold – seems to be a popular combination!

Post # 15
124 posts
Blushing bee

I can’t believe I’m saying this, but I think I’m ready to be added! We’ve been talking engagement for a few months now and he had me pick out a ring style I liked. Both his sister and our mutual friend get a funny look on their face when I ask if they know anything about a proposal…My bf also keeps telling me it will be “sooner than I think” whenever I say I bet it will be a winter proposal. And yesterday, he sent me the photo of one of the rings I liked and asked if it was still my favorite! Guys, I think he might be buying it soon…

Sorry, this turned into a ramble, but I am pretty excited. 🙂 It’s been a rough year for me professionally, so getting engaged would be a great turn around for the year 2017.

Oh, and as for colors, I actually hadn’t thought about it too much until recently. We’ve talked about a February wedding, so I’m thinking gold, silver, and a splash of burgundy (that’s his favorite color).

The topic ‘The Waiting List (6/12/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors