(Closed) The Waiting List (7/17/17)

posted 1 month ago in Waiting
Post # 3
33 posts
Newbee

Please add me! And sun-seekers, though no matter what we seem to get burned- BF has a chronic bro-tank tan haha. 

Post # 4
87 posts
Worker bee

I changed my username! Can you change #60. Sabpie to LittleRedBug?

Also we’re total sun avoiders (unless it’s like a “when in Rome..”-kind of thing like if we’re on vacation or something). We like our indoor comforts and couch-potatoing haha. Also I hate getting tan and dealing with tan lines – I just don’t like the way it all looks or feels so I actively try and stay under trees and awnings if we are outdoors and the boyfriend just goes where I go haha.

Post # 5
29 posts
Newbee

I’m a total sun seeker, the bf is more a sun avoider, but that’s because he works overnights more than anything. Haha. He also have a very red beard despite the what’s left of his hair being very blonde and burns easily. He still spends as much time outside with me as possible since it makes me happy. 

Post # 6
170 posts
Blushing bee

Hello! 🙂 Can I be added to the list? 

And I am a hybrid lol sometimes I prefer to stay away from the sun and sometimes I just want to bask in it. My boyfriend I would say is a sun avoider, he likes to stay in the dark basement 😛 

Post # 7
87 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: April 2018

littlemogwai!!! so excited for you!! and we are a combo! We like to veg out indoors but we also love floating down the river, hiking, and going to Disney on the weekends 

Post # 8
1192 posts
Bumble bee

We’re responsible sun-seekers (SPF responsbly). I like sunbathing but SO doesn’t. He likes the sun in terms of the environment and ambiance like the beach, but he’d rather not be under the sun.

There’s an exception to the rule though. We hate the sun when we’re in very populated areas because that is usually associated with pollution and bad body odor on trains.

Post # 9
142 posts
Blushing bee

I love the sun and have converted my boyfriend. We do a lot of outdoor things when the weather is nice, but stick to the shade when it gets too hot 😊

Post # 10
63 posts
Worker bee

hmm, I like being slightly tanned and being in the sun but both my SO and I always wear sunscreen! 

Post # 11
4 posts
Wannabee

Hello all! Please add me to the list, together since 2/21/15 and patiently waiting 🙂

We are both sun seekers – we might be a bit addicted! Nothing clears up my complexion like a few hours in the sun and I think it makes me look skinnier too haha

Post # 12
23 posts
Newbee

Can I be added on the list!

Post # 14
3 posts
Wannabee

Me too please 🙂

Post # 15
167 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: July 2019

Could you add me on your list too? laughing

The topic ‘The Waiting List (7/17/17)’ is closed to new replies.

Get our weekly roundup of the best of Weddingbee.
I agree to receive emails from the site. I can withdraw my consent at any time by unsubscribing.

Find Amazing Vendors