Post # 4
272 posts
Helper bee

wshin you all the best of luck!!

Post # 5
2135 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hi! I’m new to the Bee, and I’m waiting! I thought he would propose at Christmas, so he promised me that he would before graduation. Well, I graduate in 6 days, and it doesn’t look like it will happen by then πŸ™

Post # 6
108 posts
Blushing bee

if 5 girls get engaged a week on average, i will be at the top of the list by new years πŸ™‚

not that i’m saying that is how it works, tea has been on the top of the list for a while (sorry hun), but it’s a fun little game to play with myself when i’m wondering when i will get engaged. plus this way i can be a little more genuinely happy for the no-longer-waiting bees, because they’re putting me “closer” to being engaged. haha. so… 33 weeks to go? lol

Post # 7
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: March 2012

I’ve been a lurker for a long time but vowed not to join until there was a ring on my finger – and now there is πŸ™‚ After 5 years together, he finally proposed, quite unexpectedly, on May 3. I’ve had the man of my dreams for years but now finally have the ring, too.

Post # 8
1325 posts
Bumble bee

Congrats to all the engaged ladies!

Post # 10
2408 posts
Buzzing bee

hahaha, no worries @hellopurple! i’m firmly entrenched at the top for the foreseeable future though i know i have the good luck vibes from the whole list working in my favor. here’s hoping there’ll be a new number 1 this year!

Post # 11
1058 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Wow, I noticed today that I am really moving up the ladder on the list. Hopefully, it won’t be long now! I am so ready to be with the man of my dreams.

Post # 12
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

The list worked! I am engaged as of 5/6/11. Best of luck to you bees in waiting πŸ™‚

Post # 14
10 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2014

@purplebee

I was getting ready to go to the movies. He ordered my ring online and it arrived 1 hr before he gave it to me. He told me to close my eyes and to not peek. I opened them and there it was…He said he couldn’t wait any longer and he asked me to marry him Laughing

Post # 15
42 posts
Newbee

Add me to the waiting list! We’ve been together for 2 years, have lived together for one year, and went ring shopping last month. Now just waiting….. πŸ™‚ And he’s very secretive, so I really have no idea how long I will be waiting!

Post # 16
172 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

Made it to 91…man…I hope I don’t make it to the top ten…I already feel like I’ve been waiting too long πŸ™‚

The topic ‘The Waiting/Engaged List 5/8/11’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors