(Closed) the worst & best feeling ever?

posted 7 years ago in Emotional
Post # 3
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Give it a few days and you’ll be back, I think. Right now it’s just the initial shock of it all…but it will go by so fast! Get back into looking at photos and planning and it will all fall back into place. Plus, I LOVE fall weddings. I think that’s a super romantic time to get married. The fall foliage makes for beautiful pictures too =)

Post # 4
5984 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: January 1999

I’m sure it is upsetting for both of you, but it is the wisest decision you can make.  You definitely do not want to start your marriage being in substantial debt.  You wouldn’t want to eat ramon noodles for every meal, would you?!  Hugs!

Post # 5
7587 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: December 2010

Aww that stinks. Although I would look at it as a little more time to look and make sure you’re getting exactly what you want!

Post # 7
81 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

You are SO doing the right thing.  Think of it this way–by postponing your wedding, you are investing in your marriage.  And I think winter weddings are just insanely classy.  Have fun planning it!

Post # 8
260 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2011 - The Providence Biltmore

Awwww!  That must be dissapointing.  On the bright side, start working on that pesky to-do list that was impending and you’ll have the chillest last month ever! HUGS

Post # 9
988 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2009

The pain is still raw at the moment for you.  Perhaps give it time and you may feel more accepting of it.  Try to remember that your wedding will be beautiful whenever the date is. 

The topic ‘the worst & best feeling ever?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors