thoughts on Lazaro 3201

posted 2 years ago in Dress
Post # 2
157 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2016

clattarulo626:  in my opinion, not at all! Looks gorgeous. Hope you buy it, I love the lace/tulle detail.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Silverbells19.
Post # 3
579 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2015

Its stunning!

Seriously, NO ONE is going to know when your dress was made, who made it or what you paid. They will only know you look fabulous!

Post # 4
635 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2016 - Ceremony and Reception: Historic mansion on the water

The best bargains are dresses a few seasons back.  I love Lazaro and think all of his dresses are classic no matter the year.  

Post # 5
8720 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: September 2013

mermaid dresses are very much in style so I think that dress would be beautiful!

Post # 7
105 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: April 2015

clattarulo626:  absolutely not! Don’t worry about when the dress if from if you love it! It’s a stunning dress and you look fantastic!

Post # 8
2197 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

There is nothing outdated about that dress!! It looks lovely on you. 

Post # 9
1002 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2014

I’m in the minority here but I am over this style and feel like it’s over done and think you can find something better. 

Post # 10
450 posts
Helper bee

Lbward6:  I agree there are so many new styles coming out.  I just find this so boring although it is a beautiful dress.

Post # 12
2595 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

I like it. I wouldn’t say love it because it’s not my personal taste – the flanges, mermaid, lace and slightly-see through texture – all fine on their own, but together they are a bit much for me. Again, that is just my personal taste though. 

I also think it’s a bit dated, but that’s because I’ve been following wedding fashion for a couple of years and am aware that those style of dresses were the in thing a couple of years ago. However, I don’t think your guests would know or care. 

Yes, the dress will look a bit dated in 20 years, but so will every dress. That’s because flanges weren’t a thing until the past few years, mermaids have only been in for 10 years or so and strapless for 20 years. And most dresses these days have at least one of those features.

The other thing I would say is the same that I would say in the other thread – I think you need to be the right kind of bride and maybe even the right kind of wedding to pull off that dress. It’s not a dress for shy girls or skinny girls – it’s a dress for a girl who has the confidence, curves and attitude to pull it off. If that’s you, go for it. 

Post # 15
479 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

This isn’t my personal style, but I don’t think it looks outdated at all! And as PPs have mentioned, most of your guests won’t be up on the latest in bridal fashion anyway.  If you love it, wear it!

Leave a comment

Sent weekly. You may unsubscribe at any time.

Find Amazing Vendors